Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default alton brown

who the f is Alton Brown? She says she told me last night, but who pays
attention to their ex talking?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 3, 8:17*am, "Somebody 1.0" > wrote:
> who the f is Alton Brown? *She says she told me last night, but who pays
> attention to their ex talking?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+alton+brown%3F
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo" > wrote in message
On Oct 3, 8:17 am, "Somebody 1.0" > wrote:
> who the f is Alton Brown? She says she told me last night, but who pays
> attention to their ex talking?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+alton+brown%3F

---

funny... but the moustache is a turn off.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message

> Conceivably he can survive without
> your adulation.

you like the 'stash?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody 1.0" > wrote in message
> "Chemo" > wrote in message
> On Oct 3, 8:17 am, "Somebody 1.0" > wrote:
>> who the f is Alton Brown? She says she told me last night, but who pays
>> attention to their ex talking?

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+alton+brown%3F
>

> ---
>
> funny... but the moustache is a turn off.

Conceivably he can survive without
your adulation.

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody 1.0" > wrote in message
> "pavane" > wrote in message
>
>> Conceivably he can survive without
>> your adulation.

> you like the 'stash?

That was a prop for one show, I believe one
on barbecue. He is normally quite clean shaven
and helpful on all things cooking. Try he
<http://tinyurl.com/8zmpeug>

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message

> "Somebody 1.0" > wrote in message
>> "pavane" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Conceivably he can survive without
>>> your adulation.

>> you like the 'stash?

> That was a prop for one show, I believe one
> on barbecue. He is normally quite clean shaven
> and helpful on all things cooking. Try he
> <http://tinyurl.com/8zmpeug>
>
> pavane

That's better, but I find the fish slightly disturbing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Somebody 1.0" > wrote in message
> "pavane" > wrote in message

>>> you like the 'stash?

>> That was a prop for one show, I believe one
>> on barbecue. He is normally quite clean shaven
>> and helpful on all things cooking. Try he
>> <http://tinyurl.com/8zmpeug>
>>
>> pavane

> That's better, but I find the fish slightly disturbing.

.... as long as you remember to say thanks for all
the fish as you leave ...

pavane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pavane" > wrote in message

> ... as long as you remember to say thanks for all
> the fish as you leave ...
>
> pavane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

Alton Brown - lentils Janet Bostwick General Cooking 3 01-03-2013 11:34 PM
What's up with Alton Brown? Jack[_18_] General Cooking 12 30-09-2009 06:46 PM
alton brown smoker Barbecue 3 31-03-2006 07:47 AM
Alton Brown Me General Cooking 55 04-07-2005 08:10 PM
Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 4 18-03-2004 06:11 AM