Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Alton Brown - lentils

I really enjoyed his program today. He gave 2 recipes for basics and
one surprise . . . soup, salad and cookies. Recipes are here
http://tinyurl.com/chr6tn9

I'm going to try the cookies, I just have to do a little shopping
first.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Bostwick wrote:
> I really enjoyed his program today. He gave 2 recipes for basics and
> one surprise . . . soup, salad and cookies. Recipes are here
> http://tinyurl.com/chr6tn9
>
> I'm going to try the cookies, I just have to do a little shopping
> first.
> Janet US

Lentil cookies - what _will_ they think of next?

I might have to try those. The real question is whether I could get
them by my 16-year-old son.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Freides wrote:

> Lentil cookies - what _will_ they think of next?

You must have missed that post a few days ago when someone mentioned
munching on "tobacco cookies."

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 1, 3:17*pm, Gary > wrote:
> Steve Freides wrote:
>
> > Lentil cookies - what _will_ they think of next?

> You must have missed that post a few days ago when someone mentioned
> munching on "tobacco cookies." *
>
> G.

wacky tobacky?

alton brown Somebody 1.0 General Cooking 8 04-10-2012 09:27 AM
black or green lentils - difference between these and brown lentils? Kalmia General Cooking 12 03-06-2011 06:05 AM
What's up with Alton Brown? Jack[_18_] General Cooking 12 30-09-2009 06:46 PM
Alton Brown Me General Cooking 55 04-07-2005 08:10 PM
Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 4 18-03-2004 06:11 AM