Blair P. Houghton

Default Alton Brown is Elton Brown all growed up

It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.

This is clearly a very early one. His acting is very trepidatious.

And the only comparison I can draw is between him in this and the
kid in the Mac&Cheese episode.

Their styles are identical. Fearfully underplayed and shy
of the lens.

Frankly, I wish he'd pull back towards this guy a bit.

--Blair
"Oh give me a clone..."
projectile vomit chick

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message

> It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.
>
> This is clearly a very early one. His acting is very trepidatious.
>
> And the only comparison I can draw is between him in this and the
> kid in the Mac&Cheese episode.
>
> Their styles are identical. Fearfully underplayed and shy
> of the lens.
>
> Frankly, I wish he'd pull back towards this guy a bit.

Oh shut the **** up about this anal retentive geek.

projectile vomit chick

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message

> It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.
>
> This is clearly a very early one. His acting is very trepidatious.
>
> And the only comparison I can draw is between him in this and the
> kid in the Mac&Cheese episode.
>
> Their styles are identical. Fearfully underplayed and shy
> of the lens.
>
> Frankly, I wish he'd pull back towards this guy a bit.

Oh shut the **** up about this anal retentive geek.

Levelwave©

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> It's Sen Paddy's Dee and FTV is showing Alton Brown's all-potato show.

What's up with this new hip camera style thingy? His shows too wacky for
this Mothra Stewart esque cinematography...

~john
Levelwave©