Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default for the SERIOUS cast iron cookware collector

On Sep 10, 10:40*am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> You won't be able to live without these:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/251147254788
>
> If they were left-handed, I'd considered bidding.

The maker is unknown so I wonder how they know how old they are.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-09-10, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> You won't be able to live without these:

Watch me!

--
Definition of objectivism:
"Eff you! I got mine."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

You won't be able to live without these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251147254788

If they were left-handed, I'd considered bidding.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 10, 10:40*am, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> You won't be able to live without these:
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/251147254788
>
> If they were left-handed, I'd considered bidding.

Why can't I live without a pair of bookends?

http://www.richardfisher.com
Member

It only reserve

I apologize for flooding, just interesting services

Tap her Cell Undetected - Expose a liar! View SMS&CALL logs, location online. The lowest price!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> Every day I expect this thread to be dead and yet it still lives on.
> Amazing.

You'd rather talk about stolen maple syrup?