Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grocery Shopping At 7-11

Flash Mob in Maryland. It's almost funny it's so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

All that has to happen to stop this behavior is a clerk with a shotgun
who blows a couple of these punks away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Omelet > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> Michael OConnor > wrote:
>
> > All that has to happen to stop this behavior is a clerk with a shotgun
> > who blows a couple of these punks away.

> Yep!

Maybe in Texas, but in most of the world (and most of the US), killing
someone for shoplifting is murder.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Omelet > wrote:
>
>> In article
>> >,
>> Michael OConnor > wrote:
>>
>> > All that has to happen to stop this behavior is a clerk with a shotgun
>> > who blows a couple of these punks away.

>> Yep!

> Maybe in Texas, but in most of the world (and most of the US), killing
> someone for shoplifting is murder.

If the clerk locked the door on his way out, the flash mob would start
killing themselves.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 21, 12:07*am, "Pico Rico" > wrote:
> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message

> > In article >,
> > Omelet > wrote:

> >> In article

> >> Yep!

> > Maybe in Texas, but in most of the world (and most of the US), killing
> > someone for shoplifting is murder.

> If the clerk locked the door on his way out, the flash mob would start
> killing themselves.

20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
over the stuff they stole.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> > > All that has to happen to stop this behavior is a clerk with a shotgun
> > > who blows a couple of these punks away.

> > Yep!

> Maybe in Texas, but in most of the world (and most of the US), killing
> someone for shoplifting is murder.

This isn't like a kid swiping a candy bar, this is organized mob
violence, a conspiracy of sorts, groups of 20 to 30 punks stealing
hundreds or thousands of dollars of merchandise at a time. Not to
mention the hours spent filling out paperwork with the law enforcement
and insurance claims, and restocking items and getting the store ready
to open for business again because in many of these cases these punks
cause damage to the store. History has proven that the best way to
curtail this kind of behavior is a Kent State moment, so to speak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 03:54:03 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Helms
> wrote:

>On Aug 21, 12:07*am, "Pico Rico" > wrote:
>> "Dan Abel" > wrote in message

>> > Maybe in Texas, but in most of the world (and most of the US), killing
>> > someone for shoplifting is murder.

>> If the clerk locked the door on his way out, the flash mob would start
>> killing themselves.

>20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
>over the stuff they stole.

That would be nice!

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2011 4:54 AM, Christopher Helms wrote:

> 20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
> over the stuff they stole.

At a 7-11? Is it worth killing someone over cheap beer and SlimJims?

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:48:14 -0600, "gloria.p" >
wrote:

>On 8/21/2011 4:54 AM, Christopher Helms wrote:
>

>> 20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
>> over the stuff they stole.

>At a 7-11? Is it worth killing someone over cheap beer and SlimJims?

That's easy to say when it's someone else getting robbed.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2011 7:52 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:48:14 -0600, >
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/21/2011 4:54 AM, Christopher Helms wrote:
>>

>>> 20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
>>> over the stuff they stole.

>> At a 7-11? Is it worth killing someone over cheap beer and SlimJims?

> That's easy to say when it's someone else getting robbed.
>
> Lou

Didn't the OP say the robbers were killing each other?

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:03:00 -0600, "gloria.p" >
wrote:

>On 8/22/2011 7:52 PM, Lou Decruss wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:48:14 -0600, >
>> wrote:

>>> At a 7-11? Is it worth killing someone over cheap beer and SlimJims?

>> That's easy to say when it's someone else getting robbed.
>>
>> Lou

>Didn't the OP say the robbers were killing each other?

No.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christopher Helms wrote:

> 20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
> over the stuff they stole.

Southerners would kill over beer nuts and gatorade.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2011 11:01 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Christopher Helms wrote:
>> >
>> > 20 minutes after they leave they'll probably be killing each other
>> > over the stuff they stole.

> Southerners would kill over beer nuts and gatorade.

Nah... more like Moon Pies and Dr. Pepper.

(I can't believe how popular Dr. Pepper is in the South)

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:43:25 -0500, George Leppla
> wrote:

>> Southerners would kill over beer nuts and gatorade.

>Nah... more like Moon Pies and Dr. Pepper.
>
>(I can't believe how popular Dr. Pepper is in the South)

It's got a weird taste. I didn't like it even as a kid.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2011 1:38 PM, l, not -l wrote:
> It is true tha, for many other occasions, Dr P was a very strong contender.
> It is still my preferred drink with a chopped mutton bbq sandwich (on rye
> with a slice of onion, dill pickle on the side).
>

> Oh, man! I'd kill for a mutton sandwich and Dr P right now. 8-0

You wouldn't have to kill me. If I had one, I'd gladly give it to you
and pay you a dollar to eat it somewhere else.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 23, 12:33*pm, George Leppla > wrote:
> On 8/23/2011 1:38 PM, l, not -l wrote:
>
> > It is true tha, for many other occasions, Dr P was a very strong contender.
> > It is still my preferred drink with a chopped mutton bbq sandwich (on rye
> > with a slice of onion, dill pickle on the side).

> > Oh, man! *I'd kill for a mutton sandwich and Dr P right now. * *8-0

> You wouldn't have to kill me. *If I had one, I'd gladly give it to you
> and pay you a dollar to eat it somewhere else.
>
> George L

LMAO!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:43:25 -0500, George Leppla

>> (I can't believe how popular Dr. Pepper is in the South)

> It's got a weird taste. I didn't like it even as a kid.
>
> Lou

I love it with Captain Morgan!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 23/08/2011 8:02 PM, Goomba wrote:
> Lou Decruss wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:43:25 -0500, George Leppla

>>> (I can't believe how popular Dr. Pepper is in the South)

>> It's got a weird taste. I didn't like it even as a kid.
>>
>> Lou

> I love it with Captain Morgan!

I liked it but found it to be terribly sweet. My son introduced me to
diet Dr.Pepper and I have to say that it is pretty good.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 23/08/2011 8:02 PM, Goomba wrote:
>> Lou Decruss wrote:
>>> On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:43:25 -0500, George Leppla

>>> It's got a weird taste. I didn't like it even as a kid.
>>>
>>> Lou

>> I love it with Captain Morgan!

> I liked it but found it to be terribly sweet. My son introduced me to
> diet Dr.Pepper and I have to say that it is pretty good.

oh yeah, I only do it with diet Dr Pepper. I think the flavor is the
same but obviously the sweetness is not.