Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Whats your favorite Indian sweet?

yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
nature and are most delectable item of consumption. sweets
are prepared during festive occasion and ceremonies and also signify
good omen, happiness and prosperity. As the culture of
KUCH MITHA HO JAYE is deeply rooted in India, we always find
opportunities to have sweets.
Want to know, which is the one you most like?
http://www.pollpotato.com/100462_Wha..._Indian_sweet?

Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2011 5:34 AM, Amruta wrote:

> yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
> nature and are most delectable item of consumption. sweets
> are prepared during festive occasion and ceremonies and also signify
> good omen, happiness and prosperity. As the culture of
> KUCH MITHA HO JAYE is deeply rooted in India, we always find
> opportunities to have sweets.
> Want to know, which is the one you most like?
> http://www.pollpotato.com/100462_Wha..._Indian_sweet?
>
> Thanks.

I'm not going to chase this down but I almost never have dessert in
Indian restaurants since they are often fried and much too sweet for me.

--

James Silverton, Potomac

I'm *not*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 8, 5:34*am, Amruta > wrote:
> yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
> nature and are most delectable item of consumption. sweets
> are prepared during festive occasion and ceremonies and also signify
> good omen, happiness and prosperity. As the culture of
> KUCH MITHA HO JAYE is deeply rooted in India, we always find
> opportunities to have sweets.
> Want to know, which is the one you most like?http://www.pollpotato.com/100462_Wha..._Indian_sweet?
>
> Thanks.

Well, I'm not going to feed your survey, but I like kheer.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Jun 8, 5:34 am, Amruta > wrote:
>> yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
>> nature and are most delectable item of consumption. sweets
>> are prepared during festive occasion and ceremonies and also signify
>> good omen, happiness and prosperity. As the culture of
>> KUCH MITHA HO JAYE is deeply rooted in India, we always find
>> opportunities to have sweets.
>> Want to know, which is the one you most
>> like?http://www.pollpotato.com/100462_Wha..._Indian_sweet?
>>
>> Thanks.

> Well, I'm not going to feed your survey, but I like kheer.

Same here...Gulab Jamun
--

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Amruta wrote:

>yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
>nature and are most delectable item of consumption.
>Want to know, which is the one you most like?

She who tastes of ginger honey and has the biggest breasts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2011 5:34 AM, Amruta wrote:

> yum yum..Indian Sweets. Indian sweets are plentiful in number and
> nature and are most delectable item of consumption. sweets
> are prepared during festive occasion and ceremonies and also signify
> good omen, happiness and prosperity. As the culture of
> KUCH MITHA HO JAYE is deeply rooted in India, we always find
> opportunities to have sweets.
> Want to know, which is the one you most like?
> http://www.pollpotato.com/100462_Wha..._Indian_sweet?
>
> Thanks.

I love gulab jamun.
I also love kheer (rice pudding) if it's made right.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”