Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mushrooms

Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. Put into a pot. Add
one pound of butter. Add one liter of red wine. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. Of course you can
scale down or up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern
> wrote:
> Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
> one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
> Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
> scale down or up.

You just figured this out?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 8:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern
>
> > wrote:
> > Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
> > one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
> > Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
> > scale down or up.

> You just figured this out?

No. It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. That's how
we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. It's
simple I know. Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. But it works.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern
>
> > wrote:
> > Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
> > one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
> > Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
> > scale down or up.

> You just figured this out?

Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group, not
an episode of Jerry Springer, you ignoramus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 1:53*pm, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>
> > On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern

> > > wrote:
> > > Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
> > > one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
> > > Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
> > > scale down or up.

> > You just figured this out?

> Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group, not
> an episode of Jerry Springer, you ignoramus.

You haven't been able to finger anything out....now please, how can we
miss you if you won't go away.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:35:58 -0800 (PST), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Dec 7, 1:53*pm, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>>
>> > On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern

>> > You just figured this out?

>> Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group, not
>> an episode of Jerry Springer, you ignoramus.

>You haven't been able to finger anything out.

Just gave you the finger...,,1,,e. Ahahahahahahaha. . . . .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 10:35*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Dec 7, 1:53*pm, projectile vomit chick
>
> > wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> > > On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern

> > > You just figured this out?

> > Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group, not
> > an episode of Jerry Springer, you ignoramus.

> You haven't been able to finger anything out....now please, how can we
> miss you if you won't go away.

You don't even have the tits of a sow, so how can you point out
anything?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 4:53*pm, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group

....and the beat goes on... dum...dum....dum.. dum.........the beat
goes on....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern
> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 8:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern
> >
> > > wrote:
> > > Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
> > > one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
> > > Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
> > > scale down or up.

> > You just figured this out?

> No. It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. That's how
> we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. It's
> simple I know. Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. But it works.

So, they are a side dish to steak? Do you cook it until the wine
evaporates?

I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
it's only 8 ounces. Worked out to $32 a pound. Ouch! They better be
good.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 11:33*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern
>
> > wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 8:02 pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> > > On Dec 7, 11:48 am, SpaghettiWestern

> > > You just figured this out?

> > No. *It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. *That's how
> > we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. *It's
> > simple I know. *Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. *But it works.

> So, they are a side dish to steak? *Do you cook it until the wine
> evaporates?

No. You cook it as per above instructions idiot.

> I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
> it's only 8 ounces. *Worked out to $32 a pound. *Ouch! *They better be
> good.
>
> --
>
> Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 11:33*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern
>
> > wrote:
> > On Dec 7, 8:02 pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> > > On Dec 7, 11:48 am, SpaghettiWestern

> > > You just figured this out?

> > No. *It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. *That's how
> > we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. *It's
> > simple I know. *Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. *But it works.

> So, they are a side dish to steak? *Do you cook it until the wine
> evaporates?
>
> I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
> it's only 8 ounces. *Worked out to $32 a pound. *Ouch! *They better be
> good.

What kind of an idiot spends $32 a pound on shrooms? They're not even
the hallucinogenic kind. Like get with the program and spend $3.00 or
so.

> --
>
> Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:48:41 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern wrote:

> Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. Put into a pot. Add
> one pound of butter. Add one liter of red wine. Bring to boil.
> Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. Of course you can
> scale down or up.

Four chances to survive the kill filters, and you failed at every
attempt.

See you in your next incarnation.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SpaghettiWestern wrote:
> On Dec 7, 11:33 pm, > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern
>>
>> > wrote:

>>> No. It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. That's how
>>> we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. It's
>>> simple I know. Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. But it works.
>>>

>> So, they are a side dish to steak? Do you cook it until the wine
>> evaporates?
>>
>> I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
>> it's only 8 ounces. Worked out to $32 a pound. Ouch! They better be
>> good.
>>

> What kind of an idiot spends $32 a pound on shrooms? They're not even
> the hallucinogenic kind. Like get with the program and spend $3.00 or
> so.
>

>> --
>>
>> Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Muncie, is that you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:56:04 -0500, L G wrote:

> SpaghettiWestern wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 11:33 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern

>>> So, they are a side dish to steak? Do you cook it until the wine
>>> evaporates?
>>>
>>> I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
>>> it's only 8 ounces. Worked out to $32 a pound. Ouch! They better be
>>> good.
>>>

>> What kind of an idiot spends $32 a pound on shrooms? They're not even
>> the hallucinogenic kind. Like get with the program and spend $3.00 or
>> so.
>>

> Muncie, is that you?

jesus, there's a blast from the past.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:53:20 -0800 (PST), projectile vomit chick wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2:02*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>> On Dec 7, 11:48*am, SpaghettiWestern
>>
>> > wrote:
>>> Take five pounds ordinary white mushrooms whole. *Put into a pot. *Add
>>> one pound of butter. *Add one liter of red wine. *Bring to boil.
>>> Reduce heat and simmer covered for 45 minutes. *Of course you can
>>> scale down or up.

>> You just figured this out?

> Apparently you haven't figured out that this is a cooking group, not
> an episode of Jerry Springer, you ignoramus.

you couldn't tell that from your posts.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:13:08 -0500, blake murphy wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:56:04 -0500, L G wrote:
>
>> Muncie, is that you?

> jesus, there's a blast from the past.

I wonder who Munchie is posing as now...?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 7, 5:38*pm, SpaghettiWestern >
wrote:
> On Dec 7, 11:33*pm, sf > wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:12:43 -0800 (PST), SpaghettiWestern

> > > wrote:

> > > No. *It's a recipe I've known about since the late '70's. *That's how
> > > we used to do our shrooms in the steak house that I worked at. *It's
> > > simple I know. *Perhaps too simple for the likes of you. *But it works.

> > So, they are a side dish to steak? *Do you cook it until the wine
> > evaporates?

> > I just bought a really tall container of dried, mixed mushrooms... but
> > it's only 8 ounces. *Worked out to $32 a pound. *Ouch! *They better be
> > good.

> What kind of an idiot spends $32 a pound on shrooms? *They're not even
> the hallucinogenic kind. *Like get with the program and spend $3.00 or
> so.

What kind of an idiot calls non-hallucinogenic mushrooms
"shrooms"????? Oh yeah, you.
Idiotic and sickeningly cutesy.

--Bryan

Mushrooms.... PIC's PL[_5_] General Cooking 7 16-12-2014 08:06 AM
have mushrooms, now what? Todd Diabetic 2 03-02-2013 12:21 AM
mushrooms Somebody General Cooking 22 22-06-2012 05:39 AM
brown button mushrooms apposed to white button mushrooms hahabogus[_3_] General Cooking 3 19-08-2009 06:36 PM