Old 25-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

Default Heinz Food Products

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their review about Heinz food products

Last edited by Heinzindia : 25-11-2010 at 11:04 AM Reason: spelling mistake

Old 25-11-2010, 03:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Heinzindia" wrote in message

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Well I can't, but I will say welcome. I see you post on foodbanter so might
I suggest you put on your flameproof coat?
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Old 25-11-2010, 03:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 25, 5:03*am, Heinzindia Heinzindia.
wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Ketchup, very good. Cocktail Sauce, so so. Chili sauce, crappy.

--
Heinzindia

--Bryan
Old 25-11-2010, 03:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Heinzindia" wrote in message

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

--
Heinzindia

All 57 of them? 25 good, 20 fair, 12 not so good

Old 25-11-2010, 05:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 25, 3:03*am, Heinzindia Heinzindia.
wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Heinz tomato soup (not cream of tomato) and tomato juice are delicious.

Old 25-11-2010, 05:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
Heinzindia wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

They are all wonderful!
Old 25-11-2010, 05:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
"Kent Brockman" wrote:

On 25-Nov-2010, Heinzindia wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Sure; every Heinz product I've tried is overpriced junk-food meant to
satisfy the fat/sugar/salt junkie. The beans have way too much salt and
fat, the ketchup has too much sugar and HFCS. Heinz 57 is twice the price
of equal or better products. They advertise too damn much and show
contempt for their potential customers by flinging spam.

Absolutely nonsense.
Old 25-11-2010, 06:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Ketchup, very good. *Cocktail Sauce, so so. *Chili sauce, crappy.

I never use Cocktail Sauce out of the bottle; always make my own
because it's so easy.

Their Spicy Brown Mustard is very good, if you can find it. The
supermarkets here in SC used to carry it, now the only place I see it
is at Big Lots.
Old 25-11-2010, 11:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan Horwitz wrote:

In article ,
Heinzindia wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

They are all wonderful!

Especially that red stuff. And I love Heinz vegetarian beans.

Old 26-11-2010, 09:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:03:38 +0000, Heinzindia
wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Um, did you get your answer? G

If you would like to be a part of *every* food related discussion, I
would like your opinion of how best to prepare cikostokany, so called
"cowboy stew* of Hungarian origin, based on beef and pork strips
cooked together. Maybe you would provide us new insights on this
difficult dish.....

Consider this as initiating the thread....

Alex, making a *simple* request.

Rabbit in sour cream/dill last night. Tonight beef and barley, thanks
to the cold front! Hang in there, you northerners!
Old 27-11-2010, 05:50 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:03:38 +0000, Heinzindia wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Stan, is that you?

-w
Old 27-11-2010, 05:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
Hi I am new to this forum so want be a part of every food related
discussion. So one simple question for all of you. Can anyone tell their
review about Heinz food products

Ketchup, very good. Cocktail Sauce, so so. Chili sauce, crappy.

You *buy* cocktail sauce? Everybody I know makes it from ketchup
and either frech or bottled horseradish. And then adds their own
special twist of some sort (lemon or something).

-sw
Old 27-11-2010, 06:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:53:21 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

All 57 of them? 25 good, 20 fair, 12 not so good

IIRC correctly, "57" referred to the variety of soups. Other than
Cream of Tomato made in the UK, I'd be hard pressed to name any
other variety without guessing at the most common.

-sw
Old 27-11-2010, 06:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:00:25 GMT, Kent Brockman wrote:

Sure; every Heinz product I've tried is overpriced junk-food meant to
satisfy the fat/sugar/salt junkie. The beans have way too much salt and
fat, the ketchup has too much sugar and HFCS. Heinz 57 is twice the price
of equal or better products. They advertise too damn much and show
contempt for their potential customers by flinging spam.

I don't know where you live, but here in Texas a quart of Heinz
Ketchup is less than the cost of a quart of beer.

That's the only Heinz I buy. Their Worcestershire is better than
French's but why buy either when there's L&P?

-sw