Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default Heinz Food Products

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:24:47 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888 wrote:

> On Nov 26, 10:04*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> That's the only Heinz I buy. *Their Worcestershire is better than
>> French's but why buy either when there's L&P?

> Heinz acquired Lea and Perrins in 2005.

And you call that sugar and fat-laden?

Right after I write that post I wet down to make a Bloody Cesar
(with 6 glugs of L&P) and ended up spilling 14 o 18 ounces - while
I was pouring it on the top shelf of the refrigerator. I dropped
the bottle of sriracha into the cup and the 28oz bottle or sriracha
won that round.

Bloody Cesar all over the refrigerator. And into the freezer
compartment underneath. And I never realized how sugary Clamato
was until you spill it on the floor. I didn't really plan on
mopping at 12:30PM.

And it's all because of you and your lies!

-sw

-w