Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Heinz Food Products

On Nov 26, 12:58*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:35:05 +0000 (UTC), Dan L
>
> > wrote:
> >Some one here actually eats products from Heinz?

> Yes...the same ones who secretly eat Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
> and Velveeta!
>
> I won't buy anything but Heinz Catsup...it is the best. *

Sorry, Brooks Tangy is the only Catsup. Heinz is something you choke
down when Brooks is unavailable, and Hunt's is just tomato paste and
salt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 27, 7:52*am, "l, not -l" > wrote:
> On 27-Nov-2010, spamtrap1888 > wrote:
>
> > > I won't buy anything but Heinz Catsup...it is the best.

> > Sorry, Brooks Tangy is the only Catsup. Heinz is something you choke
> > down when Brooks is unavailable, and Hunt's is just tomato paste and
> > salt.

> Please, use the full name: *Brooks *RICH AND Tangy Ketchup * 8-). * It
> hasn't been catsup for a number years, except on the Catsup bottle water
> tower in Collinsville IL.

As a purist I care little* for the superficial marketing changes
Brooks Tangy has had to make over the years. I still think of the
tapered glass bottle in the cupboards of my youth.

*I did kind of like their tagline, something like, "From the heart of
Hoosier tomato country" that they used for a while. Now it comes from
Canadia.