Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Heinz Food Products

On 2010-11-27, Sqwertz > wrote:

> You *buy* cocktail sauce? Everybody I know makes it from ketchup
> and either frech or bottled horseradish. And then adds their own
> special twist of some sort (lemon or something).

Lemon, some minced capers, and a shot or two or Worcestershire.

Seems to me some fresh dill might not be a bad addition, although not
sure, but I'll try and remember to give it a try the next time I make
a batch of cocktail sauce and if I have some fresh dill handy which is
not likely so you'll probably hafta wait a very long time or do it
yourself.

nb