Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC salmon croquettes

I'm working on this recipe right now, I used a can of sardines I had (15oz.)
and used half baking potato and half sweet potato (15 oz.), since they did a
'to taste' thing on the saltNpepper I did what I usually do which is sort of
spread the main ingredients out and sprinkle over them the SnP, probably
about 1/2 tsp each, i also added about an 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne . On my
way to store to buy onion. will ad about 1/4 cup chopped onion.

This was out of the free amazon cookbook called, 'Favorite Dishes: A
Columbian Autograph Souvenir Cookery Book', Carrie V. Shuman
salmon croquettes

1 can salmon, minced fine
2 lrg potatoes boiled and mashed
half a small onion chopped fine
2 raw eggs
salt and black pepper
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

mix well make into balls, roll in cracker dust and fry in boiling lard.

--
regards, piedmont (michael)
The Practical BBQ'r - http://sites.google.com/site/thepracticalbbqr/