Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default REC salmon croquettes

On Tue, 11 May 2010 13:39:37 -0400, "piedmont" >
wrote:

> Welllll, the taste is ok but maybe it needed more potato? is too 'wet'?
> needs to be 'stiffer' got it baking in the oven as a loaf.
>
> Any croquette advice?

I haven't made croquettes in "forever" and never did make them much
when I did. Looking at the recipe, I'd try only one egg instead of
two for starters and I'd cut back that Worcestershire sauce to 1tsp at
the most. It's something I add it in drops, not teaspoon/tablespoon
measurements.

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.