Old 06-04-2010, 06:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PING: Om.... coffee and baked goods deal

http://livingsocial.com/deals/1161-5...er-coffee-bar?
preferred_city=18

http://tinyurl.com/y9eahnd

And here's deals for other cities from New York, to Seattle

http://livingsocial.com/cities

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
"[email protected]" wrote:

http://livingsocial.com/deals/1161-5...er-coffee-bar?
preferred_city=18

http://tinyurl.com/y9eahnd

And here's deals for other cities from New York, to Seattle

http://livingsocial.com/cities

lol Too bad I no longer drink coffee... ;-)
--
Peace! Om

"We're all adults here, except for those of us who aren't." --Blake Murphy
Old 06-04-2010, 07:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote in newsmpomelet-F3AE59.01041606042010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

In article ,
"[email protected]" wrote:

http://livingsocial.com/deals/1161-5...er-coffee-bar?
preferred_city=18

http://tinyurl.com/y9eahnd

And here's deals for other cities from New York, to Seattle

http://livingsocial.com/cities

lol Too bad I no longer drink coffee... ;-)

Oh well..........

You've got till Oct5th to use them..... just put it in your 'someone's
birthday gift' basket :-)

That is, if you buy it in the next 3 hrs 40 mins :-)

Old 07-04-2010, 05:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"[email protected]" wrote:

http://livingsocial.com/deals/1161-5...er-coffee-bar?
preferred_city=18

http://tinyurl.com/y9eahnd

And here's deals for other cities from New York, to Seattle

http://livingsocial.com/cities

lol Too bad I no longer drink coffee... ;-)

Oh well..........

You've got till Oct5th to use them..... just put it in your 'someone's
birthday gift' basket :-)

That is, if you buy it in the next 3 hrs 40 mins :-)

Might be good for Christmas gifts for the Inlaws. g

Old 07-04-2010, 05:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote in newsmpomelet-C11133.23082006042010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

"[email protected]" wrote:

http://livingsocial.com/deals/1161-5...er-coffee-bar?
preferred_city=18

http://tinyurl.com/y9eahnd

And here's deals for other cities from New York, to Seattle

http://livingsocial.com/cities

lol Too bad I no longer drink coffee... ;-)

Oh well..........

You've got till Oct5th to use them..... just put it in your 'someone's
birthday gift' basket :-)

That is, if you buy it in the next 3 hrs 40 mins :-)

Might be good for Christmas gifts for the Inlaws. g

I've been looking at a few of these sort of sites, getting ready for my
week down in the 'big smoke' of Sydney (or Sidinknee as the IOC prefers to
call it :-).

So far, I'm booked in for some jet boating, a Sunday brunch/champagne
cruise on an old authentic square rigger tall ship (3 masted), a Spanish
Tapas cooking class, and I'm thinking about a Chocolate cooking class as
well....... or a Barista class.

Old 07-04-2010, 07:59 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote in
news
In article ,
"[email protected]" wrote:

You've got till Oct5th to use them..... just put it in your
'someone's birthday gift' basket :-)

That is, if you buy it in the next 3 hrs 40 mins :-)

Might be good for Christmas gifts for the Inlaws. g

I've been looking at a few of these sort of sites, getting ready for my
week down in the 'big smoke' of Sydney (or Sidinknee as the IOC prefers
to call it :-).

So far, I'm booked in for some jet boating, a Sunday brunch/champagne
cruise on an old authentic square rigger tall ship (3 masted), a
Spanish Tapas cooking class, and I'm thinking about a Chocolate cooking
class as well....... or a Barista class.

--
Peter Lucas

Sounds like fun!

Yeah, it started off as just a 'boys week' with lots of parties and
drinking, but I've decided if I want that sort of thing, I can always have
it at home... so now I'm trying to convince the other larrikans that a
couple of cooking clases will be good for them.

They're right up for the brunch cruise, because it's unlimited champagne,
with limited beer/wine as well, all served with bacon and eggs off the
BBQ!!

Old 07-04-2010, 10:59 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
"[email protected]" wrote:

Yeah, it started off as just a 'boys week' with lots of parties and
drinking, but I've decided if I want that sort of thing, I can always have
it at home... so now I'm trying to convince the other larrikans that a
couple of cooking clases will be good for them.

They're right up for the brunch cruise, because it's unlimited champagne,
with limited beer/wine as well, all served with bacon and eggs off the
BBQ!!

--
Peter Lucas

So where's my invite? :-)

Old 07-04-2010, 05:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote in
news
In article ,
"[email protected]" wrote:

Yeah, it started off as just a 'boys week' with lots of parties and
drinking, but I've decided if I want that sort of thing, I can always
have it at home... so now I'm trying to convince the other larrikans
that a couple of cooking clases will be good for them.

They're right up for the brunch cruise, because it's unlimited
champagne, with limited beer/wine as well, all served with bacon and
eggs off the BBQ!!

--
Peter Lucas

So where's my invite? :-)

If you get your arse to Sydney for that week, you have free accomodation,
food, booze (beer and wine), and 'sundries' (ie, I'll shout you the
cooking classes, cruises etc).

11-18th May.

And I'll even extend the invite to Koko.

The only stipulation is, you two have to share the second bedroom.

So, Om and Koko......... want to BBQ some prawns (AKA *big* shrimp) on the
headlands looking out to Chile?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Baked goods: Calculating your cost [email protected] General Cooking 27 12-03-2016 07:59 PM
Smoking baked goods ginandtonix Baking 0 09-01-2012 01:43 AM
preserving baked goods Forbeo Preserving 7 03-09-2007 10:09 AM
Extra money for your baked goods . . . Treetop flyer Baking 2 03-04-2006 04:21 AM
shipping homemade baked goods Marge General Cooking 16 22-11-2004 06:36 PM