Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas@home PLucas@home is offline

Default PING: Om.... coffee and baked goods deal

Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-C11133.23082006042010
@news-wc.giganews.com:

> In article >,
> "PLucas@home" > wrote:
>
>> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-

F3AE59.01041606042010
>> @news-wc.giganews.com:

>> > <lol> Too bad I no longer drink coffee... ;-)

>> Oh well..........
>>
>> You've got till Oct5th to use them..... just put it in your 'someone's
>> birthday gift' basket :-)
>>
>> That is, if you buy it in the next 3 hrs 40 mins :-)

> Might be good for Christmas gifts for the Inlaws. <g>

I've been looking at a few of these sort of sites, getting ready for my
week down in the 'big smoke' of Sydney (or Sidinknee as the IOC prefers to
call it :-).

So far, I'm booked in for some jet boating, a Sunday brunch/champagne
cruise on an old authentic square rigger tall ship (3 masted), a Spanish
Tapas cooking class, and I'm thinking about a Chocolate cooking class as
well....... or a Barista class.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.