Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas@home PLucas@home is offline

Default PING: Om.... coffee and baked goods deal

Omelet > wrote in
news

>> > Might be good for Christmas gifts for the Inlaws. <g>

>> I've been looking at a few of these sort of sites, getting ready for my
>> week down in the 'big smoke' of Sydney (or Sidinknee as the IOC prefers
>> to call it :-).
>>
>> So far, I'm booked in for some jet boating, a Sunday brunch/champagne
>> cruise on an old authentic square rigger tall ship (3 masted), a
>> Spanish Tapas cooking class, and I'm thinking about a Chocolate cooking
>> class as well....... or a Barista class.
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

> Sounds like fun!

Yeah, it started off as just a 'boys week' with lots of parties and
drinking, but I've decided if I want that sort of thing, I can always have
it at home... so now I'm trying to convince the other larrikans that a
couple of cooking clases will be good for them.

They're right up for the brunch cruise, because it's unlimited champagne,
with limited beer/wine as well, all served with bacon and eggs off the
BBQ!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.