Posted to rec.food.cooking
PLucas@home PLucas@home is offline

Default PING: Om.... coffee and baked goods deal

Omelet > wrote in
news
> In article >,
> "PLucas@home" > wrote:
>
>> Yeah, it started off as just a 'boys week' with lots of parties and
>> drinking, but I've decided if I want that sort of thing, I can always
>> have it at home... so now I'm trying to convince the other larrikans
>> that a couple of cooking clases will be good for them.
>>
>> They're right up for the brunch cruise, because it's unlimited
>> champagne, with limited beer/wine as well, all served with bacon and
>> eggs off the BBQ!!
>>

>> --
>> Peter Lucas

> So where's my invite? :-)

If you get your arse to Sydney for that week, you have free accomodation,
food, booze (beer and wine), and 'sundries' (ie, I'll shout you the
cooking classes, cruises etc).

11-18th May.

And I'll even extend the invite to Koko.

The only stipulation is, you two have to share the second bedroom.

So, Om and Koko......... want to BBQ some prawns (AKA *big* shrimp) on the
headlands looking out to Chile?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.