Wayne

Default PHOENIX COOK-IN PLANNING MEETING

This a the final notice to all you Phoenix folks who might want to join
in on the Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting.

Blair Houghton, Christine Dabney, and I will be meeting for dinner this
Friday, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen. The time is flexible, as I
cannot get there before 8:00pm, but Blair and Christine might be there
earlier, maybe 7-7:30.

Please let me know if you'd like to join us so that we can snare a table
that will accomodate all of us.

Restaurant location:

Baby Kay's Cajun Kitchen
2119 E. Camelback Rd.