Wayne

Default ATTN: Phoenix & AZ RFC'ers, Phoenix Cook-In

There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.

At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate to
attend.

Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.

Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:

>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>
>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate to
>attend.
>
>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>
>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

I will be there. I have the night off.

I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Christine
Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:

>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>
>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate to
>attend.
>
>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>
>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

I will be there. I have the night off.

I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Christine
Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:

>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>
>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate to
>attend.
>
>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>
>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

I will be there. I have the night off.

I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Christine

Ariane Jenkins

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:35:29 -0700,
Christine Dabney > wrote:

> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

This was in Google's archives:

http://tinyurl.com/5n8kg

Ariane
Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:09:37 GMT, Ariane Jenkins
> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:35:29 -0700,
>Christine Dabney > wrote:
>>
>> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
>> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
>> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
>> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

> This was in Google's archives:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/5n8kg
>
>Ariane

Yeah, I found it in another thread about drinks. I got curious after
I posted that, and looked for it. But thanks anyway.

Christine
Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:09:37 GMT, Ariane Jenkins
> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:35:29 -0700,
>Christine Dabney > wrote:
>>
>> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
>> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
>> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
>> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

> This was in Google's archives:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/5n8kg
>
>Ariane

Yeah, I found it in another thread about drinks. I got curious after
I posted that, and looked for it. But thanks anyway.

Christine
Christine Dabney

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:09:37 GMT, Ariane Jenkins
> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:35:29 -0700,
>Christine Dabney > wrote:
>>
>> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
>> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
>> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
>> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

> This was in Google's archives:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/5n8kg
>
>Ariane

Yeah, I found it in another thread about drinks. I got curious after
I posted that, and looked for it. But thanks anyway.

Christine
Wayne

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:
>
>>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>>
>>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate
>>to attend.
>>
>>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>>
>>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

> I will be there. I have the night off.

That's great, Christine!

> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Sounds like a winnah!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Wayne

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:
>
>>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>>
>>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate
>>to attend.
>>
>>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>>
>>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

> I will be there. I have the night off.

That's great, Christine!

> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Sounds like a winnah!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Wayne

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:31:00 GMT, Wayne > wrote:
>
>>There is a Phoenix Cook-In Planning Meeting tentatively scheduled for
>>Friday evening, 8/27, at Baby Kay's Cajun Restaurant.
>>
>>At present, it looks like readah, Blair, Christine, and myself will be
>>attending, but we encourage any and all who would like to participate
>>to attend.
>>
>>Post here, or e-mail me at for any further details.
>>
>>Hope to see more of you desert folk digging out of the sand!

> I will be there. I have the night off.

That's great, Christine!

> I am already thinking of what I can contribute to the cook-in. Maybe
> I should contribute one of the infamous drinks that are usually at
> California cook-ins, among other things. Like Delilahs, if I can get
> the recipe from Jamie Utter.

Sounds like a winnah!

WTF Is A [Tor] Phoenix? ah Historic 0 06-07-2012 01:59 AM
Phoenix/Scottsdale Cook-in Report??? Kate Connally General Cooking 24 25-10-2004 11:34 PM
Phoenix Cook-in Christine Dabney General Cooking 3 13-09-2004 04:29 AM
2004 PHOENIX COOK-IN - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2ND Wayne General Cooking 35 09-09-2004 05:44 PM
PHOENIX COOK-IN PLANNING MEETING Wayne General Cooking 0 25-08-2004 03:18 AM