Old 31-12-2003, 01:55 PM
El21

Default stuffed pasta shells

About ten years ago I had a recipe for shrimp and crab meat stuffed into the
large
pasta sea shells. I have been unable to locate it and wonder if any of the good
readers might have one that they would share.

TIA

Old 31-12-2003, 04:19 PM
LIMEYNO1

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_e...n&num=50&hl=en

"El21" wrote in message
About ten years ago I had a recipe for shrimp and crab meat stuffed into

the
large
pasta sea shells. I have been unable to locate it and wonder if any of the

good
readers might have one that they would share.

TIA

Stuffed shells. Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 69 09-03-2012 04:08 PM
stuffed shells? [email protected] General Cooking 157 10-04-2011 05:18 PM
stuffed shells sf General Cooking 9 14-05-2006 02:35 PM
Stuffed shells? sarah bennett General Cooking 16 15-10-2005 07:01 PM
Stuffed Pasta Shells Duckie ® Recipes 0 16-04-2004 05:51 PM