Annaid

Default Food processor survey

I am looking at the Kitchenaid 11 cup food processor and the comparable
Cuisinart 11 cup processor. Both come with a small bowl which attaches
inside the large bowl.

Any preferences between the two products? Anyone like a different
manufacturer better? I am open to all opinions.

Thank you!
D~

Peggy

Annaid wrote:

> I am looking at the Kitchenaid 11 cup food processor and the comparable
> Cuisinart 11 cup processor. Both come with a small bowl which attaches
> inside the large bowl.
>
> Any preferences between the two products? Anyone like a different
> manufacturer better? I am open to all opinions.
>
> Thank you!
> D~

I love my Cuisinart. It's old as Methuselah, but it's performed like a
trouper for the nearly 30 (gasp!) years I've had it. I had to replace
the bowl once, and it's probably due soon for another replacement, but
it's certainly paid its own way in convenience and timesaving many times
over.

Peg

Annaid

Thank you for you responses.

D~

"Annaid" > wrote in message
> I am looking at the Kitchenaid 11 cup food processor and the comparable
> Cuisinart 11 cup processor. Both come with a small bowl which attaches
> inside the large bowl.
>
> Any preferences between the two products? Anyone like a different
> manufacturer better? I am open to all opinions.
>
> Thank you!
> D~

Ranee Mueller

In article >, "Annaid"
> wrote:

> Any preferences between the two products? Anyone like a different
> manufacturer better? I am open to all opinions.

This may be too late, but... I have a 15 (?) cup Professional
Cuisinart (the largest one, can't remember exact size), and I love it,
but I would really love to have a Braun CombiMax K750. Large and small
food processors on the same base, easy clean, lots of attachments, and
most important, sealed bowl, so none of the liquid seeping or leaking
that the Cuisinart can have. I've used it when we were housesitting for
some friends, and I keep looking for them here.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24

Need Food Processor! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 0 16-09-2014 02:37 AM
Starmix food processor (Crossposted to rec.food.equipment) [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-01-2014 06:51 AM
food processor Phyllis Stone General Cooking 27 10-02-2010 05:08 PM
Food processor help kate Preserving 7 04-07-2006 02:21 PM
Food Processor survey Annaid Baking 5 14-11-2003 01:25 PM