Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Starmix food processor (Crossposted to rec.food.equipment)

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002 7:15:06 AM UTC-7, Patricia Glenn wrote:
> I have inherited a complete (I think) Electrostar Starmix Food processor.
> Naturally, it is without a manual.(Why not? Not everyone is as anal about
> keeping instruction manuals as I am.) I am able to figure out most of it
> from the information in an old book I have called "The Great Food Processor
> Book." However, I'm certain there are things about the system that I'm
> missing. My question is, does anyone have a copy of the manual for this
> machine, and would you be willing to make me a copy?
>
> TIA,
>
> Pat

Pat - If you are talking about the Vintage StarMix (white and gray with lots of attachments - mixer, food processor, juicer, etc.,) I bought one off ebay and it had the manual. I would be willing to scan and send it to you if you'll send me your email:

Catherine