Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 15 asian-pacific home style recipes

We Have 15 home style Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
pacific recipes.

http://lee69j.tripod.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:24:33 -0700 (PDT), The rabbit
> wrote:

>We Have 15 home style Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
>home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
>prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
>2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
>pacific recipes.

<Damsel moons the spammer>

* Exported from MasterCook *

Hag's Guamanian Style Lumpia & Sweet Garlicky Dipping Sauce

Recipe By :Hag
Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

---Lumpia---
1 pound ground pork -- lean
1 cup carrots -- finely shredded
1 cup cabbage -- finely shredded
1 cup onion -- minced fine
1/4 cup oyster sauce -- to taste
1/2 teaspoon msg
1 pkg spring roll wrappers Not egg roll
wrappers
---Dipping Sauce---
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3 Tablespoons sugar
3 Tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce -- (japanese)
1 tablespoon ketchup -- or chili sauce
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 dash cayenne
1 dash msg
3 cloves garlic -- finely minced (3 to
6 )

Dipping sauce - Combine all ingredients for Dipping sauce.
Bring to a boil stirring constantly until thickened. Jar and
place in fridge.

Lumpia - Mix meat, veggies, oyster sauce & msg. chill. Roll
1 Tbsp of meat into each spring roll. These are very small
as the meat is raw. If they are made too large the wrappers
will burn before the filling is cooked. Seal ends with a
thin paste of flour and water. Let set for about 15 min to
seal & bind the ends. Deep fry at 350-375F until deep golden
brown & filling is done. Serve with Sweet garlicky dipping
sauce.

Cuisine:
"Asian"

--
Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 10:24*pm, The rabbit > wrote:
> We Have 15 home style *Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
> home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
> prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
> 2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
> pacific recipes.
>
> http://lee69j.tripod.com/

Here For FREE copy this and go away

• Navratan Korma
Ingredients:
• 2 cups peas boiled
• 1 large carrot chopped and boiled
• 1/2 cup tomato sauce
• 1/4 cup paneer
• 1/4 cup malai (cream)
• 3 tbsp. butter
• 1 small sweet lime
• 1 small apple
• 1 banana
• 2 slices pineapple
• 10-15 cashewnuts
• 20 raisins
• 2 glaced cherries for decoration
• 1 tbsp. fresh coriander chopped
• 1 tbsp. ghee
• salt to taste
• 12
Dry Masala:
• 1 tsp. cumin seed
• 2 tsp. khuskhus (poppyseeds)
• 1 tsp. cardamom seeds
Wet Masala:
• 1 large onion
• 1/4 cup coconut shredded
Method:
• Grind the dry and wet masalas separately.
• Chop all the fruit fine. Heat ghee and fry cashews, drain and keep
aside.
• Add butter to ghee and heat, add the wet masala and fry for 2
minutes.
• Add the dry masala and salt and fry 2 more minutes.
• Add the carrots and peas, mix together curd and cream and add to
gravy.
Allow to thicken a bit, add fruit, cashews and
raisins and boil till the gravy is thick and the fat separates
• Garnish with grated cheese ,coriander and chopped cherries.
• Serve hot with naan, roti or paratha.
• Making time: 45 minutes
• Makes for: 6
• Shelf life: Best fresh

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in message
On Apr 15, 10:24 pm, The rabbit > wrote:
> We Have 15 home style Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
> home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
> prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
> 2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
> pacific recipes.
>
> http://lee69j.tripod.com/

Here For FREE copy this and go away

• Navratan Korma
Ingredients:
• 2 cups peas boiled
• 1 large carrot chopped and boiled
• 1/2 cup tomato sauce
• 1/4 cup paneer
• 1/4 cup malai (cream)
• 3 tbsp. butter
• 1 small sweet lime
• 1 small apple
• 1 banana
• 2 slices pineapple
• 10-15 cashewnuts
• 20 raisins
• 2 glaced cherries for decoration
• 1 tbsp. fresh coriander chopped
• 1 tbsp. ghee
• salt to taste
• 12
Dry Masala:
• 1 tsp. cumin seed
• 2 tsp. khuskhus (poppyseeds)
• 1 tsp. cardamom seeds
Wet Masala:
• 1 large onion
• 1/4 cup coconut shredded
Method:
• Grind the dry and wet masalas separately.
• Chop all the fruit fine. Heat ghee and fry cashews, drain and keep
aside.
• Add butter to ghee and heat, add the wet masala and fry for 2
minutes.
• Add the dry masala and salt and fry 2 more minutes.
• Add the carrots and peas, mix together curd and cream and add to
gravy.
Allow to thicken a bit, add fruit, cashews and
raisins and boil till the gravy is thick and the fat separates
• Garnish with grated cheese ,coriander and chopped cherries.
• Serve hot with naan, roti or paratha.
• Making time: 45 minutes
• Makes for: 6
• Shelf life: Best fresh

Then there's this, one of my signature dishes:

Thai Dumplings (Kahnom Jeep)

3 oz. flaked crabmeat
6 oz ground pork
6 large shrimp, minced*
1 Tbsp water
1/4 tsp garlic salt (I use minced garlic and add a little salt to the mix)
1-1/2 - 2-1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 egg
1-1/2 Tbsp light soy sauce
1 Tbsp peanut oil
1/2 tsp pepper
1 pkg wonton wrappers

*Since I rarely just have 6 large shrimp lying around, I buy a bag of small
frozen "salad shrimp" and measure out what I need... no need to mince those,
either! Place shrimp, crabmeat and pork in mixing bowl. Blend in remaining
ingredients except wonton wrappers and mix together until firm (add a little
more cornstarch if mixture is too wet). Hold a wonton wrapper in one hand.
Place 1 Tbsp filling in the center. Fold the corners in to meet in the
middle, squeezing to close the top. Moisten fingers with water and gently
seal (I noticed last night they look like small whole heads of garlic when
done!). Place in a lightly oiled steamer basket. Steam (covered) over
simmering water about 25 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce (below).

Serves 4

Dipping sauce (or use whatever you like):
4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 Tbsp hot water
1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
2 Tbsp thinly sliced ginger root

Blend all ingredients together. Let sit at least 30 minutes. Use as a
dipping sauce for dumplings.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The rabbit" > wrote in message
> We Have 15 home style Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
> home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
> prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
> 2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
> pacific recipes.
>
> http://lee69j.tripod.com/

Here's a few more for FREE.

http://www.thegutsygourmet.net/asian.html

Appetizers
CHICKEN SATE'
CHICKEN WINGS BANGKOK
CHICKEN WINGS MACAU
KIM CHEE - Korean pickled vegetables
SPRING ROLLS - The consumate Asian appetizer - "Dim Sum"
ORIENTAL SPRING ROLLS - Dim Sum or just a snack
PORK SHUI MAI - Chinese steamed dumplings - "Dim Sum"
POT STICKERS - Chinese steamed and fried dumplings - "Dim Sum"
POT STICKERS - Popular dim-sum type appetizer
SHRIMP SHUI MAI #1 - Chinese dim sum dumpling
SHRIMP SHUI MAI #2 - Chinese dim sum dumpling
SHRIMP SPRING ROLLS - Great luncheon dish!
SWEET & SOUR MEATBALLS - A traditional party meatball
SZECHWAN SPICY EGGPLANT DIP - Serve with "pita crisps"
JAPANESE TAKOYAKI BALLS - Basic recipe for the best takoyaki!
THAI SPRING ROLLS

Salads
BROCCOLI SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING - Even George Bush would like this!
BUZZ'S PRIZE WINNING CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD

CHINESE CHICKEN AND PASTA SALAD - A delicious luncheon salad!
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD - Another variation of this great salad!
MANGO, CASHEW AND CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - East Indian all the way!
MANGO, CURRIED CHICKEN AND CASHEW SALAD BOAT - A pasta salad with an Asian
touch.
MANGO AND BLACK BEAN PINEAPPLE BOATS - A tropical luncheon dish that will
dazzle your guests!
ORIENTAL RICE SALAD - Jasmine rice gives this salad a wonderful flavor!
PAPAYA SALAD - In the Thai tradition!
RICE SALAD - A change of pace salad that is sure to impress!
SHRIMP SALAD WITH A TAMARIND GLACE' - The taste of the Orient!
THAI BEEF SALAD - A spicy change of pace for a salad!
THAI CHICKEN SALAD
THAI LAMB SALAD - You have to taste it to believe it!
TROPICAL CHICKEN SALAD - A delightful luncheon dish!
TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD - Pacific Rim all the way!

Meat Dishes
ASIAN BEEF SHORTRIBS
CANTONESE SHORT RIBS - Short ribs in the Chinese bbq style!
LAMB CURRY MADRAS
MONGOLIAN BEEF - Hot, spicy and flavorful!
PACIFIC RIM RACK OF LAMB - A feast fit for a Hawaiian King!
"SILK ROAD" BRAISED LAMB SHANKS - Flavored with spices of the "Silk road"!

Poultry dishes
CASHEW CHICKEN - Oriental chicken dish with the crunch of cashews.
CHINESE CHICKEN & PASTA SALAD - A salad that is a meal in itself.
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD - Another variation of this great salad!
DIM SUM BAOS - Chinese stuffed luncheon buns
MANGO, CURRIED CHICKEN AND CASHEW SALAD BOAT - A chicken and pasta salad
with an Asian touch.
PEKING DUCK - 1
PEKING DUCK - 2
TANDOORI CHICKEN #1 - That yummy East Indian chicken with the brick red
color!
TANDOORI CHICKEN #2 - East Indian baked chicken!
THAI CHICKEN SALAD - The Thai version of this popular Asian dish!
TROPICAL CHICKEN SALAD - A Pacific Rim salad.

Seafood Dishes
CALAMARI SUSHI ROLLS
GRILLED AHI (YELLOWFIN TUNA) WITH AN ESPRESSO GLACE' - Tuna never tasted so
good!
GRILLED SQUID AND MANGO SALAD - The flavor of the Caribbean!
GRILLED SWEET AND SOUR AHI - Yellowfin tuna
PAD THAI - Thai noodles and shrimp!
GRILLED TAMARIND PRAWNS
CHILI CRAB
PEPPERED AHI WITH SHOESTRING POTATOES - Go Hawaiian!!
SEARED ALBACORE WITH ORANGE WITH ORANGE TERYIAKI SAUCE - Fresh Pacific
albacore with an Asian touch!
SHRIMP SALAD WITH A TAMARIND GLACE' - The taste of the Orient!
SHRIMP DUMPLINGS IN GINGER BROTH
SHRIMP SHUIMAI (DIM SUM)
SHRIMP SPRING ROLLS - Great luncheon dish!
JAPANESE TAKOYAKI BALLS - Basic recipe for the best takoyaki!
TEMPURA WITH BEER BATTER - Light and crispy seafood and vegetable morsels
THAI RICE NOODLES WITH SHRIMP
THAI SALMON OR YELLOW FIN TUNA PUFFS - A classic Thai dish
THAI SHRIMP
THAI SHRIMP CURRY
YELLOW FIN TUNA WITH A NUT CRUST AND MANGO SALSA
YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH MELON SALSA

Rice Dishes
CALAMARI SUSHI ROLLS
MANDARIN FRIED RICE - Fried rice in the mandarin style!
ORIENTAL RICE SALAD - Jasmine rice gives this dish a marvelous flavor!
RICE SALAD - A change of pace in salads that will get raves from your
guests!
SHRIMP FRIED RICE - A delicious diversion from plain old boiled white rice!
SMOKED SALMON TAKI SUSHI ROLL - A 90's kind of appetizer!
SUSHI AT HOME - Make your own sushi at home!
NORI - SUSHI ROLLS - Who says you can't cook Japanese?
NORI - SUSHI ROLLS #2
SUSHI RICE (SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS) - The only way to be sure your sushi looks
and tastes authentic

Vegetable dishes
EAST INDIAN SALSA - Brightens up the dishes from India!
KIM CHEE (KOREAN) - Korean pickled vegetables!
PICKLED GINGER
ROASTED POTATOES WITH KACHOOMAR SALSA - The perfect side dish for East
Indian barbecue, eg. Tandoori chicken
SZECHUAN-STYLE EGGLPANT - A delicious and spicy side dish with just a touch
of sweetness!
TAMARIND EGGPLANT WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND MANGOS - An eggplant dish for
those who don't like eggplant!
TEMPURA WITH BEER BATTER - Tasty morsels of veggies and seafood
LUMPIA - Filipino spring rolls

Posted to rec.food.cooking

---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.02

Title: HOME STYLE STEAMED SPARERIBS IN BLACK BEAN SA
Categories: Chinese, Meats
Yield: 4 servings

1 lb Pork spareribs, cut
-crosswise into 1-inch
-strips
1 One-inch piece dried
-tangerine peel (optional)
2 tb Salted black beans
1 ts Peeled, minced fresh ginger
1 tb Minced garlic
1/4 ts Salt
1 ts Sugar
1 tb Each, dark and light soy
-sauce or:
2 tb Light soy sauce
1 tb Rice wine
1 ts Sesame oil
1 sm Red or green chile pepper,
-sliced (optional)
1 Green onion, chopped

Cut ribs between the bones into 1-inch pieces. Trim
off excess fat. Put ribs into a mixing bowl.

Soak the optional tangerine peel in hot water for 10
minutes. Drain, finely mince and set aside.

Rinse the black beans with warm water; drain. Gently
mash the beans, ginger, garlic, salt and sugar into a
paste. Stir in the tangerine peel, soy sauces, wine
sesame oil and chile pepper. Pour over the spareribs
and mix well. Transfer to a shallow, 9-inch,
heat-proof plate (a glass pie plate is perfect) and
refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Let the plate of ribs come to room temperature. Place
in the steamer, cover and steam over boiling water
(medium-high heat) for 45 minutes. Check water level
frequently and replenish with boiling water when
needed.

Serves 4 as part of a multi entree Chinese meal.

Joyce Jue, San Francisco Chronicle, 10/13/93.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> <Damsel moons the spammer>
>
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Hag's Guamanian Style Lumpia & Sweet Garlicky Dipping Sauce

<lol> Good one Dams'! This is one spammer that has no clu'.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Becca > wrote:

> ---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.02
>
> Title: HOME STYLE STEAMED SPARERIBS IN BLACK BEAN SA
> Categories: Chinese, Meats
> Yield: 4 servings

Ok, that one got saved.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 11:48*pm, Damsel in dis Dress >
wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:24:33 -0700 (PDT), The rabbit
>
> > wrote:
> >We Have 15 home style *Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
> >home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
> >prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
> >2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
> >pacific recipes.

> <Damsel moons the spammer>
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> * * * *Hag's Guamanian Style Lumpia & Sweet Garlicky Dipping Sauce
>
> Recipe By * * :Hag
> Serving Size *: 8 * * Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories * *:
>
> * Amount *Measure * * * Ingredient -- Preparation Method
> -------- *------------ *--------------------------------
> * * * * * * * * * * * * ---Lumpia---
> * 1 * * * * * * *pound *ground pork -- lean
> * 1 * * * * * * * *cup *carrots -- finely shredded
> * 1 * * * * * * * *cup *cabbage -- finely shredded
> * 1 * * * * * * * *cup *onion -- minced fine
> * * *1/4 * * * * * cup *oyster sauce -- to taste
> * * *1/2 * * *teaspoon *msg
> * 1 * * * * * * * *pkg *spring roll wrappers Not egg roll
> * * * * * * * * * * * * wrappers
> * * * * * * * * * * * * ---Dipping Sauce---
> * 1 * * * * tablespoon *cornstarch
> * 3 * * * *Tablespoons *sugar
> * 3 * * * *Tablespoons *white vinegar
> * 1 * * * * tablespoon *soy sauce -- (japanese)
> * 1 * * * * tablespoon *ketchup -- or chili sauce
> * * *1/2 * * * * * cup *chicken broth
> * 1 * * * * * * * dash *cayenne
> * 1 * * * * * * * dash *msg
> * 3 * * * * * * cloves *garlic -- finely minced (3 to
> * 6 * * * * * * * * * * )
>
> Dipping sauce - Combine all ingredients for Dipping sauce.
> Bring to a boil stirring constantly until thickened. Jar and
> place in fridge.
>
> Lumpia - Mix meat, veggies, oyster sauce & msg. chill. *Roll
> 1 Tbsp of meat into each spring roll. These are very small
> as the meat is raw. If they are made too large the wrappers
> will burn before the filling is cooked. Seal ends with a
> thin paste of flour and water. Let set for about 15 min to
> seal & bind the ends. Deep fry at 350-375F until deep golden
> brown & filling is done. Serve with Sweet garlicky dipping
> sauce.
>
> Cuisine:
> * "Asian"
>
> --
> Change "invalid" to JamesBond's agent number to reply.

we have not had lumpias since left hawaii thanxs. (not mant PI in
Green Run they Live in Kempsiville. I will but my nexy recipe up
tonight.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 16, 1:23*am, Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig >
wrote:
> On Apr 15, 10:24*pm, The rabbit > wrote:> We Have 15 home style *Asian-Pacific recipes you can purchase. These
> > home style Asian-Pacific recipes are from Asian-Pacific families who
> > prepared them for their families for generations. you can purchase 1,
> > 2, 3, Home style Asian-Pacific or you can purchase all 15 Asian-
> > pacific recipes.

> >http://lee69j.tripod.com/

> ================================================== ===========
> Here For FREE copy this and go away
>
> * * * * • * * Navratan Korma
> Ingredients:
> * * * * • * * 2 cups peas boiled
> * * * * • * * 1 large carrot chopped and boiled
> * * * * • * * 1/2 cup tomato sauce
> * * * * • * * 1/4 cup paneer
> * * * * • * * 1/4 cup malai (cream)
> * * * * • * * 3 tbsp. butter
> * * * * • * * 1 small sweet lime
> * * * * • * * 1 small apple
> * * * * • * * 1 banana
> * * * * • * * 2 slices pineapple
> * * * * • * * 10-15 cashewnuts
> * * * * • * * 20 raisins
> * * * * • * * 2 glaced cherries for decoration
> * * * * • * * 1 tbsp. fresh coriander chopped
> * * * * • * * 1 tbsp. ghee
> * * * * • * * salt to taste
> * * * * • * * 12
> Dry Masala:
> * * * * • * * 1 tsp. cumin seed
> * * * * • * * 2 tsp. khuskhus (poppyseeds)
> * * * * • * * 1 tsp. cardamom seeds
> Wet Masala:
> * * * * • * * 1 large onion
> * * * * • * * 1/4 cup coconut shredded
> Method:
> * * * * • * * Grind the dry and wet masalas separately.
> * * * * • * * Chop all the fruit fine. Heat ghee and fry cashews, drain and keep
> aside.
> * * * * • * * Add butter to ghee and heat, add the wet masala and fry for 2
> minutes.
> * * * * • * * Add the dry masala and salt and fry 2 more minutes.
> * * * * • * * Add the carrots and peas, mix together curd and cream and add to
> gravy.
> * * * * * * * * * * * *Allow to thicken a bit, add fruit, cashews and
> raisins and boil till the gravy is thick and the fat separates
> * * * * • * * Garnish with grated cheese ,coriander and chopped cherries.
> * * * * • * * Serve hot with naan, roti or paratha.
> * * * * • * * Making time: 45 minutes
> * * * * • * * Makes for: 6
> * * * * • * * Shelf life: Best fresh

You misunderstood I dont want any ones recipes for puplication I want
people to see mine and ones that im not selling I will post another
recipe tonight.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 16, 7:14*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> [...]

> ingredients except wonton wrappers and mix together until firm (add a little
> more cornstarch if mixture is too wet). Hold a wonton wrapper in one hand..
> Place 1 Tbsp filling in the center. Fold the corners in to meet in the
> middle, squeezing to close the top. Moisten fingers with water and gently
> seal (I noticed last night they look like small whole heads of garlic when
> done!). Place in a lightly oiled steamer basket. Steam (covered) over
> simmering water about 25 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce (below).
>
> Serves 4
>
> Dipping sauce (or use whatever you like):
> 4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
> 2 Tbsp hot water
> 1 tsp sugar
> 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
> 2 Tbsp thinly sliced ginger root
>
> Blend all ingredients together. Let sit at least 30 minutes. Use as a

do you no of any VERY hot thai hot peppers im trying to grow hot
peppers this year.

Cooking a man Asian - style ForeverRent Asian Cooking 0 26-12-2013 01:25 PM
Asian Cooking Style tan Asian Cooking 10 07-02-2012 09:55 AM
Asian-style Flank Steak Dinner Andy[_2_] General Cooking 3 27-04-2007 02:03 AM
Asian style rotisserie chicken? Margaret General Cooking 1 20-01-2007 09:24 PM
Pacific Seafood Recipes Chris Lloyd General Cooking 1 14-06-2004 06:07 PM