Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

Default The Jill McQuown Show (was: What meal/s would you most like Gordon Ramsay to cook for you,if he had to ? (was: What meal/s would you most like Gordon Ramsay to cook for you,if he had to ?)

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> jmcquown > wrote:

>>> I would like to see him serve Leg of Ingrid Newkirk.
>>>
>>> You sure sound like his publicist? Don't expect any serious
>>> he'll always be. Great Chef, my ass.

>> I don't see you owning a five star restaurant, nor do you have one or
>> more
>> television shows. Oh wait, you have a show here all by yourself... it's
>> called "bitching"

> I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
> RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
> begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
> publicity there is.
>
> What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
> reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
> them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
> he gets here?
>
> Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
> like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
>
> Do you even know who Ingrid is?

<snip the rest>

I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the conversation
at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not defending Jill, I'm
just pointing out that your type of reply is useless and shows you for what
you are.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> jmcquown > wrote:

>>> I don't see you owning a five star restaurant, nor do you have one or
>>> more
>>> television shows. Oh wait, you have a show here all by yourself... it's
>>> called "bitching"

>> I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
>> RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
>> begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
>> publicity there is.
>>
>> What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
>> reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
>> them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
>> he gets here?
>>
>> Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
>> like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
>>
>> Do you even know who Ingrid is?
>>

> <snip the rest>
>
> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
> someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the conversation
> at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not defending Jill,
> I'm just pointing out that your type of reply is useless and shows you for
> what you are.

Honey, I don't like it either, but that's what usenet is all about.
There are 2 options here, either read it or don't.

If you read it and get offended, you always have the option of
unsubscribing.

I like Jill. I like Steve. I get along with a lot of others. I probably
wouldn't get along with Jill and Steve in the same room.

TFM® - This Feta dressing is rocking!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

Cheryl > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> jmcquown > wrote:

>>> I don't see you owning a five star restaurant, nor do you have one or
>>> more
>>> television shows. Oh wait, you have a show here all by yourself... it's
>>> called "bitching"

>> I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
>> RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
>> begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
>> publicity there is.
>>
>> What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
>> reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
>> them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
>> he gets here?
>>
>> Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
>> like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
>>
>> Do you even know who Ingrid is?
>>

> <snip the rest>
>
> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
> someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the conversation
> at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not defending Jill, I'm
> just pointing out that your type of reply is useless and shows you for what
> you are.

You can rest assured I'm shedding tears of irony.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-04-15, Christine Dabney > wrote:

> What Feta dressing? I love feta in dressings!!

Add feta to any vin/oil dressing, either bottled or DIY. An excellent
addition to a tossed green salad.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote:

> On 2009-04-15, Christine Dabney > wrote:
>
>> What Feta dressing? I love feta in dressings!!

> Add feta to any vin/oil dressing, either bottled or DIY. An excellent
> addition to a tossed green salad.

I always have some Isreali sheep's milk feta in the fridge. If you
drain it, it last for quite a while (3 weeks). I use it all my
salads - with Girard's dressings (Champagne Vinagrette, Caesar, or
Blue Cheese Vinagreatte).

Never buy cow's-milk feta or any salad dressing in a plastic bottle.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 14 Apr 2009 09:10:37p, Christine Dabney told us...

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:07:19 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>

>>I always have some Isreali sheep's milk feta in the fridge. If you
>>drain it, it last for quite a while (3 weeks). I use it all my
>>salads - with Girard's dressings (Champagne Vinagrette, Caesar, or
>>Blue Cheese Vinagreatte).
>>
>>Never buy cow's-milk feta or any salad dressing in a plastic bottle.
>>
>>-sw

> Girards is about the only bottled dressing that tastes anywhere near
> edible to me. I think I learned that from you.
>
> I have had other folks tell me that some other dressings are good, but
> when I tasted them, they tasted all chemically and yucky.
>
> Christine

I like Girard's dressings, but I also like some of the refrigerated
dressings in jars. There's definitely something unpleasant about most of
the other bottled dressings. I wouldn't necessarily say it tastes
"chemically" to me, but I think it's more of a texture thing.

--
Wayne Boatwright
The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

Cheryl wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > jmcquown > wrote:

> >> I don't see you owning a five star restaurant, nor do you have one or
> >> more
> >> television shows. Oh wait, you have a show here all by yourself...

it's
> >> called "bitching"

> > I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
> > RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
> > begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
> > publicity there is.
> >
> > What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
> > reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
> > them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
> > he gets here?
> >
> > Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
> > like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
> >
> > Do you even know who Ingrid is?
> >

> <snip the rest>
>
> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
> someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the conversation
> at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not defending Jill,

I'm
> just pointing out that your type of reply is useless and shows you for

what
> you are.

Oh, jeez, Steve's on a roll, let 'im talk...it's the most hilarious rant
I've seen on here in weeks...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:32:08 -0400, TFM®
> > wrote:
>

>>TFM® - This Feta dressing is rocking!

> What Feta dressing? I love feta in dressings!!

A new item I found at Publix. Marie's brand chunky feta dressing. I'm
hereby finished with blue cheese.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 14, 11:07*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:

> Never buy cow's-milk feta or any salad dressing in a plastic bottle.

I like cow's milk feta. I always prefer cow to sheep, and especially
to goat.
The only bottled salad dressing I buy is ranch for my 7 YO to dip
spinach leaves into.

> -sw

--Bryan http://www.TheBonobos.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 7:41*am, TFM® > wrote:
> "Christine Dabney" > wrote in message

> > On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:32:08 -0400, TFM®
> > > wrote:

> >>TFM® - This Feta dressing is rocking!

> > What Feta dressing? *I love feta in dressings!!

> A new item I found at Publix. *Marie's brand chunky feta dressing. *I'm
> hereby finished with blue cheese.
>
> TFM®

Oh goody! We have that brand around here. Never saw Girards.

maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default FETA DRESSING (was The Jill McQuown Show)

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:40:34 -0600, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 03:38:57 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>>On 2009-04-15, Christine Dabney > wrote:
>>
>>> What Feta dressing? I love feta in dressings!!

>>Add feta to any vin/oil dressing, either bottled or DIY. An excellent
>>addition to a tossed green salad.
>>
>>nb

>I know that!! But I want to know about his feta dressing.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Title: Stu's Feta Dressing
Categories: Stu's, Garlic, Feta, High fat
Yield: 1 Servings

1 1/2 c Olive oil
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground Pepper
4 T vinegar
1 3/4 c Grated feta
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 c Milk or buttermilk
1 ts Dried dill weed

In a blender or food processor, whirl all ingredients except the milk
for one minute. With the blender running, slowly pour in milk. As
soon as the dressing thickens, turn off the blender or the dressing
will separate and become runny. It should be thick and creamy.
Chill at least 30 minutes.

http://foodforu.ca

MMMMM

When I cook, I have to taste all the time. With this dressing I have
to watch myself, if there's a loaf of coarse rye bread handy the
dressing may disappear.

>Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"TFM®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message

>>> I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
>>> RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
>>> begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
>>> publicity there is.
>>>
>>> What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
>>> reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
>>> them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
>>> he gets here?
>>>
>>> Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
>>> like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
>>>
>>> Do you even know who Ingrid is?
>>>

>> <snip the rest>
>>
>> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
>> someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the
>> conversation at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not
>> defending Jill, I'm just pointing out that your type of reply is useless
>> and shows you for what you are.
>>

> Honey, I don't like it either, but that's what usenet is all about.
> There are 2 options here, either read it or don't.
>
> If you read it and get offended, you always have the option of
> unsubscribing.
>
> I like Jill. I like Steve. I get along with a lot of others. I probably
> wouldn't get along with Jill and Steve in the same room.
>

> TFM® - This Feta dressing is rocking!

Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so. But
you're more than welcome to visit if you ever get to my neck of the woods.
By the way, how are you? And the cats?

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:46:04 -0700 (PDT), maxine >
wrote:

>On Apr 15, 7:41*am, TFM® > wrote:
>> "Christine Dabney" > wrote in message

>> > On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:32:08 -0400, TFM®

>> > What Feta dressing? *I love feta in dressings!!

>> A new item I found at Publix. *Marie's brand chunky feta dressing. *I'm
>> hereby finished with blue cheese.
>>
>> TFM®

>Oh goody! We have that brand around here. Never saw Girards.
>
>maxine in ri

Even here in the Ice and Snow we have Girards
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> notbob > wrote:
>
>> On 2009-04-15, Christine Dabney > wrote:
>>
>>> What Feta dressing? I love feta in dressings!!

>> Add feta to any vin/oil dressing, either bottled or DIY. An excellent
>> addition to a tossed green salad.

> I always have some Isreali sheep's milk feta in the fridge.

Freak.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"TFM®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message

>>> I'm not the one advertising myself as part of the Jill McQuown and
>>> RFC show. Nor am I parading my assholishness around on TV and
>>> begging my publicist to advertise me on Usenet - the lowest form of
>>> publicity there is.
>>>
>>> What kind of "Chef" needs to get new dish ideas (with explicit
>>> reasons) from RFC so he can parade GR into some restaurant and rip
>>> them a new asshole in his usual style based on the recommendations
>>> he gets here?
>>>
>>> Those people who do that open themselves up to criticism. Kinda
>>> like... well, YOU. Except you do your own publicity antics.
>>>
>>> Do you even know who Ingrid is?
>>>

>> <snip the rest>
>>
>> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful to
>> someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the
>> conversation at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not
>> defending Jill, I'm just pointing out that your type of reply is useless
>> and shows you for what you are.
>>

> Honey, I don't like it either, but that's what usenet is all about.
> There are 2 options here, either read it or don't.
>
> If you read it and get offended, you always have the option of
> unsubscribing.
>
> I like Jill. I like Steve. I get along with a lot of others. I probably
> wouldn't get along with Jill and Steve in the same room.
>

> TFM® - This Feta dressing is rocking!

geez...thats the purist form of insincere diplomacy i've ever heard.

--
skeeter

remove HI for email

if time is an illusion, and space does not exist..
then i'm really ****ed.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:41:44 -0400, TFM®
> wrote:

>Marie's brand chunky feta dressing.

Marie's makes very good dressings. If I buy dressing, that's the
brand!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Never saw Girards.

they have distinctive bottles.
http://www.soupbase.com/images/Girards-500.jpg

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

jmcquown wrote:

> Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so.

Yeah - right. I bet if I put on a solid gold necklace and covered myself
in squash you'd be all over me.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so.

> Yeah - right. I bet if I put on a solid gold necklace and covered myself
> in squash you'd be all over me.

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

cybercat wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > jmcquown wrote:
> >
> >> Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so.

> > Yeah - right. I bet if I put on a solid gold necklace and covered

myself
> > in squash you'd be all over me.
> >

> lol

lolx2

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

No-name-given wrote:

> Even here in the Ice and Snow we have Girards

Do you have midnight sun, and do the hot springs blow?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> . com...
>>

>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>>> <snip the rest>
>>>
>>> I can't stand people who post things that are only meant to be hurtful
>>> to someone on an emotional level that has nothing to do with the
>>> conversation at hand. I'd sure hate to be you in your skin. I'm not
>>> defending Jill, I'm just pointing out that your type of reply is useless
>>> and shows you for what you are.
>>>

>> Honey, I don't like it either, but that's what usenet is all about.
>> There are 2 options here, either read it or don't.

It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
wasn't.

>> If you read it and get offended, you always have the option of
>> unsubscribing.

Because of one or two people? Pa lease.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> > "TFM®" > wrote in message
> > . com...

useless

> >> Honey, I don't like it either, but that's what usenet is all about.
> >> There are 2 options here, either read it or don't.
> >>

> It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
> wasn't.
>
> >> If you read it and get offended, you always have the option of
> >> unsubscribing.

> Because of one or two people? Pa lease.

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"JERRY" > wrote in message
news

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> > "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> > . com...

> useless

>> It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
>> wasn't.

>> Because of one or two people? Pa lease.
>>

> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I presume you're on your knees?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote:

> 1 3/4 c Grated feta

You can't grate feta cheese.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> notbob > wrote:

>>> Add feta to any vin/oil dressing, either bottled or DIY. An excellent
>>> addition to a tossed green salad.

>> I always have some Isreali sheep's milk feta in the fridge.

> Freak.

I keep the Israeli's in the back yard. For the sheep, of course.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"JERRY" > wrote in message
news

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> > "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> > . com...

> useless

>> It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
>> wasn't.

>> Because of one or two people? Pa lease.
>>

> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine, the burger flippers are getting tetchy. LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

TFM® > wrote:

> A new item I found at Publix. Marie's brand chunky feta dressing. I'm
> hereby finished with blue cheese.

Marie's used to have a most excellent Roquefort dressing, but I
haven't been able to find it since I moved from California.

Their Blue Cheese and Super Chunk Blue Cheese have all tasted bitter
to me (and the rest of my family) for the last couple years. I used
to buy it all the time, but now it sucks.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine > wrote:

> Oh goody! We have that brand around here. Never saw Girards.

Girard's is a nationwide brand, now. It's now owned by Marzetti.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sam Sam is offline

On 2009-04-15 21:22:44 -0400, Sqwertz > said:

> > wrote:
>
>> 1 3/4 c Grated feta

> You can't grate feta cheese.
>
> -sw

Since when?

sam

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 15, 11:50*am, sf > wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:46:04 -0700 (PDT), maxine >
> wrote:
>
> >Never saw Girards.

> they have distinctive bottles.http://www.soupbase.com/images/Girards-500.jpg

Cute! Never saw them around here.

maxine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> maxine > wrote:
>
>> Oh goody! We have that brand around here. Never saw Girards.

> Girard's is a nationwide brand, now. It's now owned by Marzetti.
>
> -sw

and has been owned by marzetti for quite a few years.

--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:53:29 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so.

>Yeah - right. I bet if I put on a solid gold necklace and covered myself
>in squash you'd be all over me.
>
>-sw

Ewww have some decency. You wouldn't need the gold necklace.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:16:51 -0400, "Cheryl"
> wrote:

>"JERRY" > wrote in message
>news

>> useless

>>> It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
>>> wasn't.

>>> Because of one or two people? Pa lease.
>>>

>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
>> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>Ok. I presume you're on your knees?

Is there anything interesting to read there?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:22:44 -0500, Sqwertz >

>> 1 3/4 c Grated feta

>You can't grate feta cheese.
>
>-sw

Ohhhh sorry crumble...happy?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

brooklyn1 > wrote:

> "JERRY" > wrote in message
> news >
>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
>> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> Imagine, the burger flippers are getting tetchy. LOL

Jerry has worked in every fast food joint in Green Bay and was fired
from all of them. That was 11 years ago. He hasn't flipped burgers
since (except for that last one 17 months ago when he tried to cook
a half kilo 1.2lb burger at home, on High and without a skillet.
And is mom wondered why he was making so much smoke.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> TFM® > wrote:
>
>> A new item I found at Publix. Marie's brand chunky feta dressing. I'm
>> hereby finished with blue cheese.

> Marie's used to have a most excellent Roquefort dressing, but I
> haven't been able to find it since I moved from California.
>
> Their Blue Cheese and Super Chunk Blue Cheese have all tasted bitter
> to me (and the rest of my family) for the last couple years. I used
> to buy it all the time, but now it sucks.

I suppose they will suck until we stop buying from them then,

YGM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"jmcquown" > wrote

> Alan, I couldn't get along with Steve if someone paid me to do so. But
> you're more than welcome to visit if you ever get to my neck of the woods.
> By the way, how are you? And the cats?

I'm getting by. The cats, (the two wenches) are getting by just fine
outside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU

--
Aloha Nui Loa,
TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "JERRY" > wrote in message
> news

>> useless

>>> It came out of left field. I read squirts posts. He's amusing. That one
>>> wasn't.

>>> Because of one or two people? Pa lease.
>>>

>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
>> PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> Ok. I presume you're on your knees?

For a burger he will!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> brooklyn1 > wrote:
>
>> "JERRY" > wrote in message
>> news >>
>>> PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO ALT.FAST-FOOD
>>>

>> Imagine, the burger flippers are getting tetchy. LOL

> Jerry has worked in every fast food joint in Green Bay and was fired
> from all of them. That was 11 years ago. He hasn't flipped burgers
> since (except for that last one 17 months ago when he tried to cook
> a half kilo 1.2lb burger at home, on High and without a skillet.
> And is mom wondered why he was making so much smoke.
>
> -sw

Shit I remember that story like it was yesterday! Hilarious