Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Default Re-heating pizza

What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
pizza?

I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Corey Richardson > wrote in
:

> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

No need to reheat. Eat it cold, with a glass of Coke/Pepsi.

Breakfast of champions :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The recommended way is in a skillet on top of the stove, uncovered.

Libby

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

Some might suggest a "might meaty" or anything with inches of toppings
is just a weird fast food thing that really isn't a pizza (some folks
call them "garbage pizza")
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"George" > wrote in message
> Corey Richardson wrote:
>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>> pizza?
>>
>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...

Boil it of course.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc
lg lg is offline

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

I've wrestled with this for years. Warm it to room temperature, from the
freezer or frig. Heat a toaster oven[that heats from below and above] heated
to 450F. Put it on the grate until the cheese melts and it's done.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:34:37 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>pizza?
>
>I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...

Very HOT cast iron skillet. Makes the crust crispy and the toppings
like they should be.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate

PeterLucas wrote:

> Corey Richardson > wrote in
> :
>
> > What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> > pizza?
> >
> > I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> > Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> No need to reheat. Eat it cold, with a glass of Coke/Pepsi.
>
> Breakfast of champions :-)

What would you know about "winning", you smarmy - arsed LUSER...???

:-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:34:37 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>pizza?
>
>I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...

I do leftover pizza slices at 400° for 10 minutes. I start timing in
a cold oven. If I need to add a minute, I could - but 10 minutes is
right for what I heat up (not yours). Did it today. Thin crust, not
as many toppings as yours. The crust was crispy - the rest was hot
and bubbly.

For a whole pizza, try 15 minutes but start checking at 10.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:50:10 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
> wrote:

>No need to reheat. Eat it cold,

UGH!

Mae West

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

George wrote:
> Corey Richardson wrote:
> > What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> > pizza?
> >
> > I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> > Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> Some might suggest a "might meaty" or anything with inches of toppings
> is just a weird fast food thing that really isn't a pizza (some folks
> call them "garbage pizza")

I've made maybe tens of thousands of 'American pizzas.' I got pretty
good about understanding how simple combinations work together, 3 or
less, two or less. Interesting is mushroom sausage and black olives.

As long as you get as much black olive juice out of the olives as
possible.

Another is canadian bacon, pineapple, and canned sliced jalapeños. If
the pineapple isn't drained and the juices
'moderately' squeezed out it messes up the combination.

I'm a big fan of extra tomato sauce. As long as there is enough
cheese.

But give me the everything veggie meat combination pizzas.

But simple 'real pizzas' cheese and sliced tomato, olive oil, tomato
sauce, are great.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:50:10 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
> > wrote:
>
> >No need to reheat. Eat it cold,

> UGH!

Spaghetti cold sucks, lasagna sucks a little less, pizza cold is OK in
my book as long as it has plenty of tomato sauce and cheese.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?

Microwave, but don't overdo it.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

Why bother re-heating it. Cold Pizza makes a excellent breakfast.

Or better yet, why bother saving it. Besides I usually end up in a mild
fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyways, so their's no
leftover's unless I order one in secret.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 21 Sep 2008 09:28:52p, told us...

> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:50:10 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
> > wrote:
>
>>No need to reheat. Eat it cold,

> UGH!

I used to like cold pizza, but I haven't for a long time. I like crisp
pizza, and found that reheating it in the toaster oven produces just the
result I like. A lot of times i like it even better thant he first time
around.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 09(IX)/21(XXI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day
7wks 1dys 6mins
My lucky color just faded.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
m...

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>> pizza?
>>
>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Why bother re-heating it. Cold Pizza makes a excellent breakfast.
>
> Or better yet, why bother saving it. Besides I usually end up in a mild
> fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyways, so their's no
> leftover's unless I order one in secret.

Like a pack of dogs fighting over a possum. Then the one with 5 legs sulks
off to a hole in the ground and eats 10 rabbits for dessert.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

TFM® > wrote in
. com:

> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
> m...
>>
>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>>> pizza?
>>>
>>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Why bother re-heating it. Cold Pizza makes a excellent breakfast.
>>
>> Or better yet, why bother saving it. Besides I usually end up in a
>> mild fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyways, so
>> their's no leftover's unless I order one in secret.
>>

> Like a pack of dogs fighting over a possum. Then the one with 5 legs
> sulks off to a hole in the ground and eats 10 rabbits for dessert.

You must have *really* weird dreams!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

If we are not meant to eat animals,
why are they made of meat?
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>> pizza?
>>
>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Why bother re-heating it? Cold Pizza makes an excellent breakfast.
>
> Or better yet, why bother saving it? Besides, I usually end up in a
> mild fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyway, so
> there are no leftovers unless I order one in secret.

I like cold pizza for breakfast, too. Always have. But, if I want to
reheat a slice, I pop it in the toaster oven at about 325°F for about 15
minutes. The crust crisps back up and the cheese gets melty. Several New
York-Style Pizza restaurants do basically the same thing when you order a
slice. They remove a slice from a cheese pizza, add the toppings on that
you request, and run the slice through the oven, briefly. I've seen it done
many times. No harm, no foul. Tastes fine to me.

kili

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

BD wrote:
> "George" > wrote in message
>> Corey Richardson wrote:
>>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>>> pizza?
>>>
>>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>>

> Boil it of course.

But I think you would need to put oil in the water too and break it in
half before dropping it in...

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

The best way to reheat pizza, IMO is pan fry. You get a nice crispy,
buttery crust.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?

Engine block.

--
Steve Worschey
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sep 21, 7:34�pm, Corey Richardson >
wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
>
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>
> Thanks!

Reheating pizza is illegal... left over pizza must be eaten cold,
right outta the ice-a-box, before 8 AM.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterLucas wrote:
> > sf wrote:

> >> UGH!

> No class!!
>

> > Spaghetti cold sucks,

> I have an article here from the Tasmanian Mecury, dated August 22nd,
> that says multiple rounds of reheating spag bol, plusa little extra oil,
> enhances the health benefits of processed tomatos, and could reduce your
> risk of cancer.
>
> > lasagna sucks a little less, pizza cold is OK in
> > my book as long as it has plenty of tomato sauce and cheese.

> Cold chicken, bacon and olive pizza with BBQ sauce is great cold!!

What do those TIADers know... chilled left overs are the best. Right
now I'm dining on a big bowlful of left over fried bell peppers,
garlic, onions, potatoes, and eggs... ICE-A-COLD! Only thing hot is
the few spritzes Lucy Anna sauce. It's all relative anyway... 35F is
fiery hot compared with absolute zero : a theoretical temperature
characterized by complete absence of heat and motion and equivalent to
exactly -273.15°C or -459.67°F
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Sheldon wrote:
> On Sep 21, 7:34�pm, Corey Richardson >
> wrote:
>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>> pizza?
>>
>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>
>> Thanks!

> Reheating pizza is illegal... left over pizza must be eaten cold,
> right outta the ice-a-box, before 8 AM.

Are you Jerry's ***, Jewish brother?

-sw

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:03:58 -0400, DK wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 7:34�pm, Corey Richardson >
>> wrote:
>>> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
>>> pizza?
>>>
>>> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
>>> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>> Reheating pizza is illegal... left over pizza must be eaten cold,
>> right outta the ice-a-box, before 8 AM.

> Are you Jerry's ***, Jewish brother?
>
> -sw

there are dietary laws for re-heating pizza now? o.k., that does it - i'm
not signing up no matter how attractive the covenant is.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Jerry Sauk" >
> m: in rec.food.cooking
>

> > "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> >> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> >> pizza?
> >>
> >> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> >> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> > Why bother re-heating it. Cold Pizza makes a excellent breakfast.
> >
> > Or better yet, why bother saving it. Besides I usually end up in a

> mild
> > fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyways, so their's

> no
> > leftover's unless I order one in secret.

> Someone said you died. Why are you here?
>
> Michael

It was a lie designed to give Steve psychological peace.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
m...

> "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> "Jerry Sauk" >
>> m: in rec.food.cooking

>> > Why bother re-heating it. Cold Pizza makes a excellent breakfast.
>> >
>> > Or better yet, why bother saving it. Besides I usually end up in a

>> mild
>> > fight over the last half of a pizza with my family anyways, so their's

>> no
>> > leftover's unless I order one in secret.

>> Someone said you died. Why are you here?
>>
>> Michael
>>

> It was a lie designed to give Steve psychological peace.

So Steve lied about you being dead to deal with a psychological problem of
affections for you, Come on wake up your having another dream. Oh grab a
towel it sound like their might be another stain on the TV!

Robert

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> What's your favorite (or the/your best way) for re-heating left-over
> pizza?
> I have a cold 9" Mighty Meaty (Ham, Minced Meat, Pepperoni, Salami &
> Sausage) in the fridge that needs eating later today...

Deep fry it.

Batter it first if you want crunchy pizza.

Owain

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Robert" > wrote in message

> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> "Jerry Sauk" >
> >> m: in

rec.food.cooking

> >> mild

their's
> >> no
> >>
> >> Someone said you died. Why are you here?
> >>
> >> Michael
> >>

> > It was a lie designed to give Steve psychological peace.
> >

> So Steve lied about you being dead to deal with a psychological problem of
> affections for you, Come on wake up your having another dream. Oh grab a
> towel it sound like their might be another stain on the TV!
>
> Robert

Oh, nononono it wasn't AFFECTION!!! He HATED me!!!!!!!!!! That's why he
"killed" me in his mind!!

And then he say's *I"M* the one with mental issue's.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:25:07 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Robert" > wrote in message
>>

>> So Steve lied about you being dead to deal with a psychological problem of
>> affections for you, Come on wake up your having another dream. Oh grab a
>> towel it sound like their might be another stain on the TV!
>>
>> Robert

> Oh, nononono it wasn't AFFECTION!!! He HATED me!!!!!!!!!! That's why he
> "killed" me in his mind!!
>
> And then he say's *I"M* the one with mental issue's.

i think it's the exclamation points!!!! and apostrophe issue's that make
him think so. that and general principles.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
m...

> "Robert" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> >
>> > "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
>> > . ..

> rec.food.cooking

> their's

>> > It was a lie designed to give Steve psychological peace.
>> >

>> So Steve lied about you being dead to deal with a psychological problem
>> of
>> affections for you, Come on wake up your having another dream. Oh grab a
>> towel it sound like their might be another stain on the TV!
>>
>> Robert

> Oh, nononono it wasn't AFFECTION!!! He HATED me!!!!!!!!!! That's why he
> "killed" me in his mind!!
>
> And then he say's *I"M* the one with mental issue's.

So if your dead only in his mind then why does that bother you. Just ignore
him and get on with your life. I don't think you can do that because you
really do have this love hate relationship going on.

Robert

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Robert" > wrote in message

> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "Robert" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
> >> m...

> > rec.food.cooking

Salami

> > their's

> >> So Steve lied about you being dead to deal with a psychological problem
> >> of
> >> affections for you, Come on wake up your having another dream. Oh grab

> >> towel it sound like their might be another stain on the TV!
> >>
> >> Robert

> > Oh, nononono it wasn't AFFECTION!!! He HATED me!!!!!!!!!! That's why

he
> > "killed" me in his mind!!
> >
> > And then he say's *I"M* the one with mental issue's.
> >

> So if your dead only in his mind then why does that bother you. Just

ignore
> him and get on with your life. I don't think you can do that because you
> really do have this love hate relationship going on.
>
> Robert

Because he spread lie's all over the internet about my "death". I
currently have THIRTEEN PEOPLE in my kill-file, all of them think I'm dead
because of what Steve said.

That isn't fair.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:48 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Robert" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message
>> m...

>>> Oh, nononono it wasn't AFFECTION!!! He HATED me!!!!!!!!!! That's why

> he
>>> "killed" me in his mind!!
>>>
>>> And then he say's *I"M* the one with mental issue's.
>>>

>> So if your dead only in his mind then why does that bother you. Just

> ignore
>> him and get on with your life. I don't think you can do that because you
>> really do have this love hate relationship going on.
>>
>> Robert

> Because he spread lie's all over the internet about my "death". I
> currently have THIRTEEN PEOPLE in my kill-file, all of them think I'm dead
> because of what Steve said.
>
> That isn't fair.

if i were you, i'd ask for my money back.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:48 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> Because he spread lie's all over the internet about my "death". I
>> currently have THIRTEEN PEOPLE in my kill-file, all of them think I'm dead
>> because of what Steve said.
>>
>> That isn't fair.

It isn't fair that I made you killfile people?

> if i were you, i'd ask for my money back.

What's really sad is that he really thinks people think he's dead. And
it wasn't even my idea in the first place. I was not the one who
announced his death or came up with the idea.

But it has worked very well, I must say.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:52:48 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>>
>>> Because he spread lie's all over the internet about my "death". I
>>> currently have THIRTEEN PEOPLE in my kill-file, all of them think I'm
>>> dead
>>> because of what Steve said.
>>>
>>> That isn't fair.

> It isn't fair that I made you killfile people?
>
>> if i were you, i'd ask for my money back.

> What's really sad is that he really thinks people think he's dead. And
> it wasn't even my idea in the first place. I was not the one who
> announced his death or came up with the idea.
>
> But it has worked very well, I must say.
>
> -sw

I opened this expecting it to be about how to reheat leftover pizza.
What was I thinking? (I should know better by now)

Bob
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:

> I opened this expecting it to be about how to reheat leftover pizza.
> What was I thinking? (I should know better by now)

Half of the posts to RFC must make you surprised since they have nothing
to do with the posted subject.

Yes, you should know better by now.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

On Sep 29, 10:25*am, zxcvbob > wrote:

> I opened this expecting it to be about how to reheat leftover pizza.
> What was I thinking? *(I should know better by now)

Using a decent newsreader or GG you can see who the poster is. When
you're looking for food and cooking posts you simply don't click on
blake or billy or sqwertz or andy or their aliases. When you're in
the mood for lame humor, you might. Simple. -aem

Heating costs Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 47 29-11-2011 09:46 AM
What exactly is *pre*heating? Davlo General Cooking 47 11-04-2007 07:25 PM
Oven over heating [email protected] General Cooking 18 21-01-2007 01:16 PM
Heating Oil Beach Runner Vegan 5 07-08-2005 07:27 PM
uneven heating... tai fu General Cooking 3 27-10-2003 01:16 PM