Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fathers Day

To all the dad's out there I hope you have a great day with your loved
ones.

If your wife, the mother of your kids, says "Happy Fathers day", An
appropriate response could be "I could not have done it without you".

Enjoy,

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:23:19 -0700, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

> An
>appropriate response could be "I could not have done it without you".

The sad fact is that many mothers can't find their baby's daddy...and
the list could be three or more.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 15, 3:28*pm, Billy <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:23:19 -0700, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>
> > An
> >appropriate response could be "I could not have done it without you".

> The sad fact is that many mothers can't find their baby's daddy...and
> the list could be three or more. *

I see nothing wrong with promiscuity. In fact, I heartily encourage
it, but intercourse without a condom, with anyone whom you would not
want to have a baby with is so stupid that this world would be better
if the pregnancy were aborted and both the woman and the man
sterilized. Now, I'm not suggesting *forced* abortion or
sterilization, just *free* of charge procedures. I'm ashamed to say
that one night I had sex with a woman I had met only hours earlier--
the bridesmaid at a courthouse wedding where I was the best man--
without condoms. She did say that she was on birth control pills, but
it was still inexcusable. From an old post to alt.punk:

"They were supposed to be getting married in the city, but for some
reason switched it to a more rural, hick town. When they came to
pick
me up, the bridesmaid was in the back seat. I got in with a face
full
of makeup, totally dolled, and she looked at me and kind of gasped
and
said, 'God, you're beautiful.' ... It was back in the
pre-HIV days and she was on the pill, so no condoms."

That was just plain stupid, and it's one of the few things in my life
that I'm ashamed of. I really am a sucker for compliments.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
> wrote:

>I see nothing wrong with promiscuity.

I am thrilled that I don't personally know you. You make my stomach
turn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 15, 4:53*pm, Billy <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
>
> > wrote:
> >I see nothing wrong with promiscuity.

> I am thrilled that I don't personally know you. * You make my stomach
> turn. *

Ah, it seems like I've got an excuse to post Some of The Bonobos
lyrics again:

Pathetic Old Men

With carnal knowledge,
I take it all in
You're try'n to tell me,
My love is in sin
I'm really tired of
Pathetic old men

Frustrated daddies,
We know where you've been
You're try'n to tell us
That love is a sin
I'm really sick of
Pathetic old men

While you're equating
these pleasures with sin
I'll be enjoying
the Daughters of Men

Frustrated daddies,
Pathetic old men
Keep try'n to sell us,
With love as a sin
We're all ****ing sick of
Pathetic old men

You're old, and sexual adventure is even more played out than it is
for me.
You're jealous, and probably deluded into thinking that you'll get
some heavenly rewards for your constraint. A wizened, old Billy goat
who will never again feel the thrills left to your juniors. Die, old
man. Your time is over.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Billy" <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
> > wrote:
>
>>I see nothing wrong with promiscuity.

> I am thrilled that I don't personally know you. You make my stomach
> turn.

I have to wonder if that is two sided. Is it OK for his wife to be banging
every guy on the block? His daughter?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 02:01:50 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> wrote:

>It was a nice day. Nicholas came over and we had the intention of going
>out for a somewhat late lunch. My neighbor, Joan, had a bunch of people
>over and graciously insisted we go next door and join her party. She's
>seen what my house looks like Anyway we met a bunch of her relatives
>and had grilled ribs and chicken, corn on the cob, tossed salad and grilled
>veggies including potatoes. Not sure how the potatoes were done but they
>were unusual. 1/2 potato with grill marks on the sliced side. It was
>almost like a twice bake but this was more like parboiled and finished on
>the grill. I'll ask her tomorrow how the potatoes were done. Her DIL is a
>veterinarian and had to come over and meet my 19 year old Missy dog. We
>had a good time and Nicholas had too many beers so I drove him home.

*Who* is Nicholas? At first I thought he was one of your sons, now I
don't know.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:40:18 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
> wrote:

>On Jun 15, 4:53*pm, Billy <Hereiam@hotmaildotcom> wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo®
>>
>> > wrote:
>> >I see nothing wrong with promiscuity.

>> I am thrilled that I don't personally know you. * You make my stomach
>> turn. *

>Ah, it seems like I've got an excuse to post Some of The Bonobos
>lyrics again:

since when do you need an excuse?

blake

happy fathers day Somebody General Cooking 9 18-06-2012 04:48 AM
Fathers Day Dimitri General Cooking 40 22-06-2010 04:57 AM
OT, alone on Fathers' Day weekend Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 5 21-06-2010 06:51 PM
Fathers' Day pie Nick Cramer Diabetic 6 23-06-2009 08:26 AM
Fathers Day Menu Dimitri General Cooking 28 12-06-2008 11:43 PM