Posted to rec.food.cooking
enigma[_2_] enigma[_2_] is offline

Default Rules For Phisting - Read Here Before Phisting.

"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in

oups.com:

> If YOU cannot "see" me, then I will not be here,
> right?

yup, that's pretty much how a killfile works. did you just
learn something new?

> For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply
> press alt and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

"this page" is a newsreader, not a web browser. intelligent
people don't use web browsers for Usenet. web browsers are
for, wait for this.... browsing the internet! newsreaders are
for Usenet. email programs are for reading email. isn't that
amazing?!
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair