Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kiss-The-CooK.110mb Kiss-The-CooK.110mb is offline

Default Rules For Phisting - Read Here Before Phisting.

On May 29, 2:52*pm, "Phideaux" > wrote:
> "Suck-The-CocK.110mb" > wrote
>
> > My cooking in this week has made me $12,643 (U.S after tax) so
> > far...How much have you made? Be honest now, wouldn't want you to be
> > caught out as a liar.

> I found a quarter and a penny yesterday in the street. *Bought me a nice
> Aussie whore with it!
>
> She claims she was your wife or sister or something. *Couldn't make it out
> for all the drugs she was on.
>
> I remember now! *It was your Mom!
>
> How's that for free high quality web content?
>
> Here's a prediction for you, bitch. *Everybody with any sense is going to
> killfile you. *You'll end up replying to thin air.
> I won't killfile you as this is a group I don't frequent. *I just show up
> when the fun starts.
>
> Phideaux

Yep...That is how to do it...Stick your head in the sand...If YOU
cannot "see" me, then I will not be here, right?

For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply press alt
and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/