Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default [OT] Posting a pic

Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
heading out for a walk:

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...t=img_0410.jpg

Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
other.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in
:

> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to
> post pics till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics,
> but when I try and sign up, it keeps defaulting to
> photobucket. So, I'll give that a shot. At least they don't
> require my life history to sign up. Anyway, here's a trial
> photo of looking out my back door, with mom heading out for a
> walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...hcc/?action=vi
> ew&current=img_0410.jpg
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason
> or other.
>
> nb

Beautiful area, nice pic. Lucky you!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
> shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...t=img_0410.jpg
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.

Nice picture, bob. If you're looking ofr a hassle-free image hosting site,
try www.imgur.com
--
ViLco
Let the liquor do the thinking

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in
:

> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
> shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&curre
> nt=img_0410.jpg
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.
>
> nb

Mom's a drinker ain't she.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Posting a pic

On Jul 14, 6:42*am, notbob > wrote:
> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. *I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. *So, I'll give that a
> shot. *At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&cur....
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.
>
> nb

I use Tinypic.com for all my picture posting needs, and I never sign
up. I just post the pics then copy/paste the pic URL.

Like this one:

http://oi55.tinypic.com/244pkch.jpg

from last Christmas. So far it's always worked for me.

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Jul 2011 11:42:46 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
>till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
>and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
>shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
>Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
>heading out for a walk:
>
>http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...t=img_0410.jpg
>
>Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
>other.

You need to work on composition... what's your attraction to a
panaramic mountain scene that's obliterated by with what looks like a
junkyard in the foreground, and then for good measure you toss in your
mom's behind.... you truly live in the twilight zone... WTF
photographs their elderly mother's ass and then posts it to the
net?!?!? You're SICK!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:16:54 +0200, "ViLco" > wrote:

> If you're looking ofr a hassle-free image hosting site,
> try www.imgur.com

Thanks for posting, it's always nice to have a tinypic alternative.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Jul 2011 12:25:04 GMT, Barry Lindin >
wrote:

> notbob > wrote in
> :
>
> > Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> > till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> > and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
> > shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> > Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> > heading out for a walk:
> >
> > http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&curre
> > nt=img_0410.jpg
> >
> > Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> > other.
> >
> > nb

> Mom's a drinker ain't she.

Your ignorance is showing. Keep up or shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-14, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> photographs their elderly mother's ass and then posts it to the

Shelly zeros right in on the only anal aspect of the entire picture.
Whatta surprise! ....not.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> photographs their elderly mother's ass and then posts it to the

>Shelly zeros right in on the only anal aspect of the entire picture.

The only anus asspect was not in the picture, you! Normal men don't
photograph their mom's tuchus and then post it to the net under the
guise of creating a web site... you are very ill.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-14, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> photograph their mom's tuchus

You can't let go, can you, ya freakin' perv.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 10:20*am, heyjoe > wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2011 11:42:46 GMT, notbob wrote:
>
> >http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&cur....

> That takes me to a web page, index.html. *Would've thought a direct link
> tot he picture would be more appropriate.
>
> OMG!! *Is that a sea/touring kayak on the white van? *That's just so wrong.
> How are water levels this year? *Is anybody still paddling in your stretch
> of the river or has it all moved downstream?

Better to have and not need than to need and not have! Is that CO?
Cause if so, they have HIGH water right now!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Jul 2011 15:18:21 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2011-07-14, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>

>> photograph their mom's tuchus

>You can't let go, can you, ya freakin' perv.

Why do you keep feeding him then?

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:20:56 -0500, heyjoe >
wrote:

> On 14 Jul 2011 11:42:46 GMT, notbob wrote:
>
> > http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...t=img_0410.jpg

> That takes me to a web page, index.html. Would've thought a direct link
> tot he picture would be more appropriate.

It was a direct link for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-14, heyjoe > wrote:

> That takes me to a web page, index.html. Would've thought a direct link
> tot he picture would be more appropriate.

You can click on that photo and get a full screen shot. I'm not sure
what's going on. I sent support a couple questions.

> OMG!! Is that a sea/touring kayak on the white van? That's just so wrong.
> How are water levels this year? Is anybody still paddling in your stretch
> of the river or has it all moved downstream?

Might be, or a lake model. I don't think they do white water.
They're an elderly couple and are only here 8-10 weeks. This IS a
snowbird park, though more and more ppl are going the park model
route. The van is pulled behind that new quarter of a million dollar
motorhome under the awning, so they're all over the place the rest of
the year. They both still ride motorcycles, so are not completely
gimped up yet. I'll ask next time I pass by.

Water flow is down a bit from last week, but still excellent for
rafting/kayaking. I'll get a couple pics this weekend when the
rafting traffic is at full tilt boogie. With the full moon, might get
some night rafters.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 5:42*am, notbob > wrote:
> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. *I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. *So, I'll give that a
> shot. *At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&cur....
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.
>
> nb

==
Nice sharp picture...everything seems to be working. Beautiful
scenery. Don't let the critics get you down.
==
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 6:42*am, notbob > wrote:
> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. *I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. *So, I'll give that a
> shot. *At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&cur....
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.

Perhaps you could fix your mom's ass up with Andy's ass.

> nb

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 12:12*pm, Bryan > wrote:
> On Jul 14, 6:42*am, notbob > wrote:
>
> > Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> > till I get it done. *I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> > and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. *So, I'll give that a
> > shot. *At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> > Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> > heading out for a walk:

> >http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&cur....

> > Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> > other.

> Perhaps you could fix your mom's ass up with Andy's ass.
>

> > nb

> --Bryan

==
With my old software I can "airbrush" his mom out and get a nice pic
of a Colorado mountain...no problem.
==
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2011-07-14, heyjoe > wrote:

> OMG!! Is that a sea/touring kayak on the white van?

Talked to them. Yes, that IS a sea/touring kayak. It's the
husband's, the wife having sold hers. They often touch on the Left
Coast and indulge in that sport, not whitewater kayaking. Good eye!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2011 6:42 AM, notbob wrote:
> Been actively working on my website, but wanted a place to post pics
> till I get it done. I figured I might try tinypics, but when I try
> and sign up, it keeps defaulting to photobucket. So, I'll give that a
> shot. At least they don't require my life history to sign up.
> Anyway, here's a trial photo of looking out my back door, with mom
> heading out for a walk:
>
> http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/...t=img_0410.jpg
>
> Lemme know if you can't access/see this photo, for some reason or
> other.
>
> nb

What a beautiful view of the mountains.

Becca

Posting Food Snob® General Cooking 26 30-07-2009 03:40 PM
Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting. Kiss-The-CooK.110mb General Cooking 25 30-05-2008 06:47 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 09:34 PM
You never really know who's posting on RFC ;-) Nancree General Cooking 6 30-09-2004 01:29 AM
Posting Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 1 09-07-2004 05:29 PM