Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kiss-The-CooK.110mb Kiss-The-CooK.110mb is offline

Default Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting.

On May 29, 1:31*pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "sandi" > wrote in message

> > "Ms P" > wrote in
> :

> >> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot
> >> Dipping Sauce

> >> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies

> >> The vegetable ingredients are -

> >> Corn
> >> Onion
> >> Green leafy vegetable
> >> Jalepeno chili (optional)

> >> Other ingredients you will need are -

> >> One egg
> >> Poppy seeds
> >> Olive oil or Margarine

> >> Ms P

> > ;o)

> > And my favorite..

> > "Comming Soon

> > Sticky Date Pudding"

> Three whole recipes a month!! *Can you imagine the stress of keeping up that
> kind of pace????
>
> Ms P- Hide quoted text -

WOW...Ms P,

You better sit down and take a valium, you almost made a sensible
suggestion!!

Although you clearly demonstrate your true ignorant nature, you do
make an interesting point.

Yes, three each month...and I am not going to tell you why...

My cooking in this week has made me $12,643 (U.S after tax) so
far...How much have you made? Be honest now, wouldn't want you to be
caught out as a liar.

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/