Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default lost a good friend

Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
long and brave battle against cancer.

She was a great cook.

And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
learning a thing or two today, I expect.

Here is her recipe for Nanaimo bars, the first thing that brought her
to my attention.

Signature Dish of Debra Fritz
Nanaimo Bars
Bottom Layer:
1/2 Cup butter
1/4 Cup sugar
5 Tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 egg beaten
1 3/4 Cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 Cup finely chopped nuts walnuts, pecans, almonds
1 Cup shredded, chopped coconut

Melt butter, sugar and cocoa in top of double boiler. Add beaten egg
slowly to prevent it "cooking," stir constantly until thickened.
Remove from heat. Add to dry mix of crumbs, nuts and coconut. Mix
well. Press firmly into ungreased 8 x 8 pan. Place in fridge to chill
while making second layer.

Notes: I have cut back the butter to about 1/3 Cup to make it less
greasy. This amount of mix is really too much for an 8 x8 pan. It
makes it too tall. I did this in a 8 1/2 x 12 3/4 pan and it came out
fine, and I'm sure it would also work in a 9 x 13 pan. If it's too
thin, you can always make a bit more. I put the nuts and coconut
through the food processor but used pulse so they didn't turn to
powder.

Second layer
1/2 Cup butter
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp heavy cream
2 Tbsp Instant vanilla pudding mix
2 Cups powdered sugar

Cream butter, cream, pudding and powdered sugar together well. Beat
until light. It will stiffen up and the color will lighten, about 3-4
minutes total. Spread over the bottom layer. Put in freezer for about
30-45 minutes before adding top layer.

Note: I followed this recipe for the 8 x 8 pan and it made the things
too high. It was more filling than I needed. When I did the 9 x 13
pan, it worked perfect for my taste. If you're making the larger pan
and you want more filling, use 3/4 Cup butter, 3 Tbsp Cream, 3 Tbsp
pudding and about 3 Cups of powdered sugar.

Top Layer
4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate
2 Tbsp Butter

Melt chocolate and butter over low heat or on top of double boiler.
Cool for about 4-5 minutes. Pour over second layer and chill.

Note: For the larger pan I used 6 squares of chocolate and also tried
it with about 1 Cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted. They both
worked fine and no one could tell the difference. It is very important
that the second layer be solid before adding the chocolate. Once the
chocolate in on, chill for about 30-45 minutes or until the top has
set up. Remove from fridge and cut into squares using a sharp knife.
Return to fridge for about an hour. Then, you can remove from pan and
serve or put into zip lock bag and freeze. They will keep at least 3
weeks in the freezer.

Jamie Utter
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jamz" > wrote

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

That's terrible news. Thank you for the post.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 16, 8:53�pm, jamz > wrote:
> [...]
> pudding and about 3 Cups of powdered sugar.
>
> Top Layer
> 4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate
> 2 Tbsp Butter
>
> Melt chocolate and butter over low heat or on top of double boiler.
> Cool for about 4-5 minutes. Pour over second layer and chill.
>
> Note: For the larger pan I used 6 squares of chocolate and also tried
> it with about 1 Cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted. They both
> worked fine and no one could tell the difference. It is very important
> that the second layer be solid before adding the chocolate. Once the
> chocolate in on, chill for about 30-45 minutes or until the top has
> set up. Remove from fridge and cut into squares using a sharp knife.
> Return to fridge for about an hour. Then, you can remove from pan and
> serve or put into zip lock bag and freeze. They will keep at least 3

Thank you , Jamie, I will remember her in my prayers.
Rosie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:53:43 -0800 (PST), jamz >
wrote:

>Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>long and brave battle against cancer.
>
>She was a great cook.
>
>And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
>life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
>learning a thing or two today, I expect.

>Jamie Utter

My sympathies on your loss.

Thank you for posting her recipe, so many of us can cherish a sweet
memory of her.

Boron
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 16 Dec 2007 07:53:43p, jamz meant to say...

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

Jamie, I'm so sorry for your loss and the loss to her family.

Blessings be...

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, December(XII) 16th(XVI),2007(MMVII)

Today is: Third Sunday of Advent
Countdown 'til Christmas
1wks 6hrs 6mins 51secs
Cats must knock the brush Mom uses on
me into the garbage can just because.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jamz wrote:

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.
>
> She was a great cook.
>
> And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
> life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
> learning a thing or two today, I expect.

My condolences.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers.".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>long and brave battle against cancer.

I am so saddened by this news. I'm grateful to have attended a few
cookin's with her. She will be greatly missed.

Thank you Jamie. I know posting this was not easy for you.

koko
---
http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 12/16

"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jamz" > wrote in message
> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.
>
> She was a great cook.
>
> And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
> life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
> learning a thing or two today, I expect.

It is so sad to lose one's good friend. Like losing a part of one's self.
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jamz wrote:
> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.
>
> She was a great cook.
>
> And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
> life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
> learning a thing or two today, I expect.
>
> Here is her recipe for Nanaimo bars, the first thing that brought her
> to my attention.
>
> Signature Dish of Debra Fritz

We all lost an old friend to RFC and quality poster
This is where I first learned of Nanaimo bars.
Are they pronounced "Nah-name-oh" ? What's the story behind them if
there is one?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 16 Dec 2007 10:31:48p, Goomba38 meant to say...

> jamz wrote:
>> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>> long and brave battle against cancer.
>>
>> She was a great cook.
>>
>> And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
>> life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
>> learning a thing or two today, I expect.
>>
>> Here is her recipe for Nanaimo bars, the first thing that brought her
>> to my attention.
>>
>> Signature Dish of Debra Fritz

> We all lost an old friend to RFC and quality poster
> This is where I first learned of Nanaimo bars.
> Are they pronounced "Nah-name-oh" ? What's the story behind them if
> there is one?

I always thought the origin was Canadian, but I could be wrong.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, December(XII) 16th(XVI),2007(MMVII)

Today is: Third Sunday of Advent
Countdown 'til Christmas
1wks 6hrs 6mins 51secs
Cats must knock the brush Mom uses on
me into the garbage can just because.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright > wrote in
3.184:

> Oh pshaw, on Sun 16 Dec 2007 10:31:48p, Goomba38 meant to say...
>
>> jamz wrote:
>>> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after

>>> long and brave battle against cancer.
>>>
>>> She was a great cook.
>>>
>>> And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
>>> life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
>>> learning a thing or two today, I expect.
>>>
>>> Here is her recipe for Nanaimo bars, the first thing that brought her
>>> to my attention.
>>>
>>> Signature Dish of Debra Fritz

>> We all lost an old friend to RFC and quality poster
>> This is where I first learned of Nanaimo bars.
>> Are they pronounced "Nah-name-oh" ? What's the story behind them if
>> there is one?
>>

> I always thought the origin was Canadian, but I could be wrong.

I will miss Deborah, the family has my codolences.

....and it is Canadian and pronounced Nah Nye Moe.
Or in Usian New York Slice.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> jamz wrote:
> > Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> > long and brave battle against cancer.
> >
> > She was a great cook.
> >
> > And she was one of them more remarkable people I've ever met in my
> > life. She was a good friend. I will miss her. The angels are
> > learning a thing or two today, I expect.
> >
> > Here is her recipe for Nanaimo bars, the first thing that brought her
> > to my attention.
> >
> > Signature Dish of Debra Fritz

> We all lost an old friend to RFC and quality poster

Indeed.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:53:43 -0800 (PST), jamz >
fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>long and brave battle against cancer.
>
>She was a great cook.

OMG - this just makes me sick, Jamie. Debra was amazing. Enjoyed her
company immensely. Went to a couple of cookins with her in San Diego,
as well as with you. And, yes, she was a great cook and a lovely,
lovely person. Great wit and sense of humor.

And she was a Republican - I liked her anyway. Cooking trumps
politics, which sentiment would have amused her.

I just wish I had known. Dammit.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 16 Dec 2007 07:53:43p, jamz meant to say...

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

Again, my sympathies on the loss of Debra. I write again because for some
reason I was curious if she ever lived in the midwest, Indiana, Kentucky,
etc.

Thank you...

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, December(XII) 16th(XVI),2007(MMVII)

Today is: Third Sunday of Advent
Countdown 'til Christmas
1wks 6hrs 6mins 51secs
Cats must knock the brush Mom uses on
me into the garbage can just because.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 16, 9:53 pm, jamz > wrote:
> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.
>
> She was a great cook.

Haven't heard of her for a long time. She was a quality poster and
truely missed.
condolances to her family and friends.

maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jamz wrote:
> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and her family.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 16, 9:31�pm, Goomba38 wrote:

> We all lost an old friend to RFC and quality poster
> This is where I first learned of Nanaimo bars.
> Are they pronounced "Nah-name-oh" ?

I offer my condolences to her family and friends.

I have always heard it pronouned Nuh-neye-mo
(eye like the two orbs on either side of your nose)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jamz > wrote:
> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.
>
> She was a great cook.

And a wonderful member of rfc. I'm very sorry to hear this awful
news.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...rch+this+group

SHELDON
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
ChattyCathy > wrote:

> jamz wrote:
> > Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> > long and brave battle against cancer.

> So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and her family.

And mine also. Debra was a class act.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>long and brave battle against cancer.

Oh, my gosh.... I'm so sorry. Thank you for the notification. It's a
real loss, she was such a nice person. I remember when she was a
regular poster here.

I hope she was able to enjoy that new kitchen of hers!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...7fe2b93608c8b4
or http://tinyurl.com/2nv64b

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:53:43 -0800 (PST), jamz >
> wrote:
>
>>Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>>long and brave battle against cancer.

> Oh, my gosh.... I'm so sorry. Thank you for the notification. It's a
> real loss, she was such a nice person. I remember when she was a
> regular poster here.
>
> I hope she was able to enjoy that new kitchen of hers!
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...7fe2b93608c8b4
> or http://tinyurl.com/2nv64b

I was wanting to see the kitchen, but I guess they are no longer available
at yahoo. I believe it sends you to flicker to see their offers.

I keep thinking of all those wonderful photos that so many have taken and
just are non-existent because a site decides to 'quit.'
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
jamz > wrote:

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

> Jamie Utter

Oh, my.
Was there a service? Did you attend? What'd they serve?
God rest her soul. How's Mimi?
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Notes about our meals in Tuscany have been posted to
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:15:44 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

How's Mimi?

I just passed on the message to Mimi.

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jamz > wrote:

> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
> long and brave battle against cancer.

This is very sad news. I miss her posts.

Thank you for letting us know, Jamie.

Victor
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Christine Dabney > wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:15:44 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
> How's Mimi?
>

> I just passed on the message to Mimi.
>
> Christine

Thanks, Christine. I hope Mimi's well. She was an active poster here
when I started posting about 12 years ago then got very busy with her
site. Met her at the first Zelt cook-in in Seattle in 1999. That's
where I met Debra, too. :-(
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Notes about our meals in Tuscany have been posted to
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com; 10-16-2007

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:29:07 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>Thanks, Christine. I hope Mimi's well. She was an active poster here
>when I started posting about 12 years ago then got very busy with her
>site. Met her at the first Zelt cook-in in Seattle in 1999. That's
>where I met Debra, too. :-(

Yes, Mimi is well...
She has a cookbook store in Santa Clarita and still has an active
site. I see her occasionally when I drive up through southern
California...she can usually rely on me to buy a few cookbooks.

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 17, 7:45 pm, Christine Dabney > wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:29:07 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>
> > wrote:
> >Thanks, Christine. I hope Mimi's well. She was an active poster here
> >when I started posting about 12 years ago then got very busy with her
> >site. Met her at the first Zelt cook-in in Seattle in 1999. That's
> >where I met Debra, too. :-(

> Yes, Mimi is well...
> She has a cookbook store in Santa Clarita and still has an active
> site. I see her occasionally when I drive up through southern
> California...she can usually rely on me to buy a few cookbooks.
>
> Christine

I'm doing well. Probably haven't logged in to rfc in 10 years, so I
was even more deeply saddened to hear the news about Debra. We lost
touch sometime after the Seattle cook-in...I guess I got busy with
other things.

She was always so much fun and loved calling me "The Mimi." I guess
she was one of my biggest fans.

I remember the Nanaimo bars she brought to the San Diego cook-in way
back when...she also brought a savory smoked salmon cheesecake (recipe
from one of Emeril's books) which brings fond memories. And because
she thought she thought she was personally responsible for feeding the
multitudes, she also brought 3 large tri-tip roasts, which she had
marinated and were probably the best I'd ever eaten. One of the roasts
wasn't even touched, and she made me take it home, for which I was
grateful.

She was a wonderful cook, but she didn't realize how good she was, and
admitted feeling intimidated by others. I tried to tell her
otherwise.

She was also a master gardener and had a beautiful garden.

I can't be sure this is the same recipe, but here is one of Emeril's
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake recipes...

SMOKED SALMON CHEESECAKE

Ingredients needed:

* 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* 1 cup fine dried bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
* Essence
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 cup finely chopped onions
* 1/2 cup brunoise red peppers
* 1/2 cup brunoise yellow peppers
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
* 4 large eggs
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
* 1 cup grated smoked Gouda cheese
* 1 pound house-smoked salmon
* 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
* 1 cup creme fraiche
* Juice of one lemon
* 2 tablespoons chopped chives
* 1/4 cup brunoise red onion
* 1/4 cup capers
* 1 hard boiled egg white, finely chopped
* 1 hard boil egg yolk, finely chopped
* 1 (7-ounce) tin of Choupique caviar

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a 10-inch springform pan,
combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and melted butter together.
Blend thoroughly and season the mixture with Essence. Firmly press the
mixture into the bottom of the pan. In a saute pan, over medium heat,
heat the olive oil. When the olive is hot, add the onions and peppers.
Season the mixture with Essence. saute the vegetables for 2 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and remove from the heat and cool completely. Using
a food processor, fitted with a metal blade, add the cream cheese.
Process the cheese until smooth. With the machine running, add the
eggs, one at a time. Add the cream, salt and black pepper. Process the
mixture until incorporated. Remove the mixture from the machine and
turning into a mixing bowl. Fold the vegetable mixture, Gouda cheese,
smoked salmon and parsley into the cheese mixture. Reseason the
mixture if needed. Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared pan.
Place the pan on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 1 hour and
15 minutes or until the cheesecake is set in the center. Remove the
cheesecake from the oven and cool completely before slicing. In a
small mixing bowl, whisk the creme fraiche and lemon juice together.
Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Fold in the chives. To
assemble, place a small pool of the sauce in the center of each plate.
Lay one piece of the cheesecake in the center of the sauce. Garish
each plate with the red onions, capers, egg whites, egg yolks, caviar
and parsley.

Yield: 16 servings

I imagine right about now, Debra is tending her heavenly garden and
cooking up a storm.

Godspeed.

Mimi

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 01:27:45 -0500, Goomba38 >

>> I remember the Nanaimo bars she brought to the San Diego cook-in way
>> back when...she also brought a savory smoked salmon cheesecake (recipe
>> from one of Emeril's books) which brings fond memories. And because
>> she thought she thought she was personally responsible for feeding the
>> multitudes, she also brought 3 large tri-tip roasts, which she had
>> marinated and were probably the best I'd ever eaten. One of the roasts
>> wasn't even touched, and she made me take it home, for which I was
>> grateful.
>>

>LOL... she musta been worried that Kay Hartman and/or Christine Dabney
>weren't bringing enough? LOL LOL LOL

I never made it to that one...
So I have a reputation, do I?
>Goomba (a witness to those early cook ins only through the written
>reports, which I always loved reading...)

You have to show up for one now...

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote

> I imagine right about now, Debra is tending her heavenly garden and
> cooking up a storm.

Thank you for that post, Mimi. I appreciate the story.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:53:48 +0100, (Victor Sack)
wrote:

>jamz > wrote:
>
>> Yesterday on December 15th, our friend Debra Fritz passed away after a
>> long and brave battle against cancer.

>This is very sad news. I miss her posts.
>
>Thank you for letting us know, Jamie.
>
>Victor

This is Harry tagging onto Gran's post again

Here is data on what Debra requested.

Harry

Subject: Debra Fritz memorial service info.

The grave side memorial service for Debra Fritz will be held at the
Harbor lawn / Mount Olive Memorial Park in Costa Mesa at 3pm on
Wednesday, December 19th. Please see the link below for location and
directions. .

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS5...Olive-Memorial
-Park-Mortuary/maps

The Santa Ana Fireman's Benevolent Association has kindly offered the
use of their office and all guests are welcome back there after the
service. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be served. Map and
directions to the office will be available at the service. You can
also feel free to call me if you have any questions about Wednesday.

Mom also asked that donations be made to a charity of her choice in
lieu of flowers. I am still working on many things , and the exact
name of the charity escapes me at the moment. I will send out another
email early tomorrow ( Tuesday ) with that information.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nanaimo bars, roses, etc. (was lost a good friend)

Harry Demidavicius > wrote:

> This is Harry coming out of Hibernation and tagging on to Gran's [Hi
> Gran] post.

Good to see you post, Harry, even if the occasion is so very sad.

> Who along with Samantha are your current visiting expert on Nanaimo
> Bar Experts.

What do you think about Debra's recipe?

> Why you ask. Because after spending 30+ years in
> Alberta, mostly in Calgary, we picked up and mover - NANAIMO.
> A nice town on Vancouver Island and where we are growing roses in
> December.

Roses in December? So, what is left there for you to grow in June
(beside beetroots, of course)?

Gran

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:49:58 GMT, Harry Demidavicius >
fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>The grave side memorial service for Debra Fritz will be held at the
>Harbor lawn / Mount Olive Memorial Park in Costa Mesa at 3pm on
>Wednesday, December 19th. Please see the link below for location and
>directions. .
>
>http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS5...Olive-Memorial
>-Park-Mortuary/maps

Harry, many thanks for the information (and it was darned heartwarming
to see your name crop up, you aulde buzzard). The cemetery is located
just over 8 miles from my office, so I'll make every effort to be
there.

Debra was indeed a great cook and had the best sense of humor. She was
also a fervent Republican, working hard for the Orange County
Republican Party, and I liked her in spite of her misguided politics -
we had a lot of fun trading political barbs. Had even more fun just
gabbin'.

>The Santa Ana Fireman's Benevolent Association has kindly offered the
>use of their office and all guests are welcome back there after the
>service. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be served. Map and
>directions to the office will be available at the service. You can
>also feel free to call me if you have any questions about Wednesday.

I'll be less likely to make that, but I do want to pay my respects.
Debra was a jewel. God rest her.

And, Debra, I know you're reading this: do you realize that it is
supposed to pour down rain tomorrow with a high of 62°F? I *told* you
God is a Democrat!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:08:15 -0700, Christine Dabney
> wrote:

>I know I, and maybe others remember
>you posting here with much fondness.

I certainly do and I remember meeting her too. WB Mimi!