Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lost a Good Friend

I went to Debra Fritz' funeral in Costa Mesa yesterday. The forecast
was for rain, but the rain stayed away. There were a lot of Debra's
friends and relatives - a number of firemen in full dress. Her rabbi
did a nice job, even mentioning her cooking. I hope there's a kick
butt kitchen for her today.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote:

> I went to Debra Fritz' funeral in Costa Mesa yesterday. The forecast
> was for rain, but the rain stayed away. There were a lot of Debra's
> friends and relatives - a number of firemen in full dress. Her rabbi
> did a nice job, even mentioning her cooking. I hope there's a kick
> butt kitchen for her today.

I'm sure there is, or else the Powers that Be will hear about it!

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:36:57 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
> wrote:

>I went to Debra Fritz' funeral in Costa Mesa yesterday. The forecast
>was for rain, but the rain stayed away. There were a lot of Debra's
>friends and relatives - a number of firemen in full dress. Her rabbi
>did a nice job, even mentioning her cooking. I hope there's a kick
>butt kitchen for her today.
>
>Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

I'm glad you could make it!

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 20, 5:36*am, Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote:
> I went to Debra Fritz' funeral in Costa Mesa yesterday. The forecast
> was for rain, but the rain stayed away. There were a lot of Debra's
> friends and relatives - a number of firemen in full dress. Her rabbi
> did a nice job, even mentioning her cooking. I hope there's a kick
> butt kitchen for her today.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> --
> "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
> old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
> waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."
>
> -- Duncan Hines
>
> To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

Did you see me there? I was leaning up against the cannopy behind the
chairs. I wish I had known you were there! I cut my hair; I look a
little different now.

Yeah, so the weather did cooperate and the sun even broke through the
clouds a few times. So much for this buiness about God's political
leanings. ;-)

The reception at the Fireman's Benevolent Association was really
nice. I got to meet a lot of her friends. We knew each other from
having heard Debra talk about each other. There were a lot of great
pictures of her their. I got to meet her Aunt Dottie, too. I'm sure
going to miss that girl.

Jamie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
jamz > wrote:

> The reception at the Fireman's Benevolent Association was really
> nice. I got to meet a lot of her friends. We knew each other from
> having heard Debra talk about each other. There were a lot of great
> pictures of her their. I got to meet her Aunt Dottie, too. I'm sure
> going to miss that girl.
>
> Jamie

What'd they serve at the reception?
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Notes about our meals in Tuscany have been posted to

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:09:18 -0800 (PST), jamz >
wrote:

>On Dec 20, 5:36*am, Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote:
>> I went to Debra Fritz' funeral in Costa Mesa yesterday. The forecast
>> was for rain, but the rain stayed away. There were a lot of Debra's
>> friends and relatives - a number of firemen in full dress. Her rabbi
>> did a nice job, even mentioning her cooking. I hope there's a kick
>> butt kitchen for her today.
>>
>> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
>> --
>> "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as
>> old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had been as full as the
>> waitress's, it would have been a very good dinner."
>>
>> -- Duncan Hines
>>
>> To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"

>Did you see me there? I was leaning up against the cannopy behind the
>chairs. I wish I had known you were there! I cut my hair; I look a
>little different now.
>
>Yeah, so the weather did cooperate and the sun even broke through the
>clouds a few times. So much for this buiness about God's political
>leanings. ;-)

the scoop i got was that yahweh is a republican and jesus would be a
democrat but his doesn't want to **** off the old man. i'm pretty
sure the holy ghost is a libertarian.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:09:18 -0800 (PST), jamz >
fired up random neurons and synapses to opine:

>Did you see me there? I was leaning up against the cannopy behind the
>chairs. I wish I had known you were there! I cut my hair; I look a
>little different now.

I was over on the street side - if you were to face the rabbi, to the
left and in the back. I didn't go to the reception, as I had to get
back to work, but was glad I could make it for the ceremony. Sorry I
missed you.