Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pre-made potatoes!?! Another Sandra Lee first.

Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.

Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
> Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.
>
> Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!
>
> Andy

But certainly . . . you may purchase them baked or boiled, sliced, diced,
shredded, mashed, stuffed or not. Right next to the package of sliced
onions. ;o)
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:
>Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
>Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.
>
>Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!

At least we have the fact that she's the wife of the holding
company chairman of the board to explain how Willow Bay keeps
getting on the air.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 19, 5:54 pm, Andy <q> wrote:
> Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
> Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.

Yeah. They're godawful shite, too.

Once was enough for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
>> Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.
>>
>> Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!
>>
>> Andy

> But certainly . . . you may purchase them baked or boiled, sliced, diced,
> shredded, mashed, stuffed or not. Right next to the package of sliced
> onions. ;o)
> Janet

Janet,

I'm no stranger to processed frozen foods! I probably would've went for a bag
of potato puffs and rosemary and garlic'd them up myself.

I'm waiting for Sandra's next food show: Semi Drive-Thru.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. wrote:

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message
> > Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them!
> > Rosemary & Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits
> > and mayo.
> >
> > Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!

> But certainly . . . you may purchase them baked or boiled, sliced,
> diced, shredded, mashed, stuffed or not. Right next to the package
> of sliced onions. ;o) Janet

Not as convenient as Hamburger Helper with freeze-dried hamburger
already mixed in.

--
Dan Goodman
"You, each of you, have some special wild cards. Play with them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Janet B. said...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
>>> Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.
>>>
>>> Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> But certainly . . . you may purchase them baked or boiled, sliced, diced,
>> shredded, mashed, stuffed or not. Right next to the package of sliced
>> onions. ;o)
>> Janet

> Janet,
>
> I'm no stranger to processed frozen foods! I probably would've went for a
> bag
> of potato puffs and rosemary and garlic'd them up myself.
>
> I'm waiting for Sandra's next food show: Semi Drive-Thru.
>
> Andy

No, no . . . you misunderstand. The above mentioned potato items may be
purchased in the fresh veggie department. No need to thaw.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. said...

&

>>> But certainly . . . you may purchase them baked or boiled, sliced,

diced,
>>> shredded, mashed, stuffed or not. Right next to the package of sliced
>>> onions. ;o)
>>> Janet

>> Janet,
>>
>> I'm no stranger to processed frozen foods! I probably would've went for

>> bag
>> of potato puffs and rosemary and garlic'd them up myself.
>>
>> I'm waiting for Sandra's next food show: Semi Drive-Thru.
>>
>> Andy

> No, no . . . you misunderstand. The above mentioned potato items may be
> purchased in the fresh veggie department. No need to thaw.
> Janet

Let's shop!?!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Janet B. said...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> Janet B. said...

> &

> diced,
>>>

>>> Janet,
>>>
>>> I'm no stranger to processed frozen foods! I probably would've went for

>>> bag
>>> of potato puffs and rosemary and garlic'd them up myself.
>>>
>>> I'm waiting for Sandra's next food show: Semi Drive-Thru.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> No, no . . . you misunderstand. The above mentioned potato items may be
>> purchased in the fresh veggie department. No need to thaw.
>> Janet

> Let's shop!?!
>

> Andy

O.k. We doing a picnic? We can pick up everything we need at the store for
burgers, potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad and drinks. Don't forget to
pick up the paper plates, cups and cutlery. Oh and, don't forget the
charcoal.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Janet B. said...

>> &

>> diced,

>>> No, no . . . you misunderstand. The above mentioned potato items may
>>> be purchased in the fresh veggie department. No need to thaw.
>>> Janet

>> Let's shop!?!
>>

>> Andy

> O.k. We doing a picnic? We can pick up everything we need at the store
> for burgers, potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad and drinks. Don't
> forget to pick up the paper plates, cups and cutlery. Oh and, don't
> forget the charcoal.
> Janet

Janet,

I'm a paper plate, plastic cups and cutlery expert!

But why the charcoal? Can't we let the box of frozen White Castle burgers
thaw in the sun?

While in the meantime I'll row us around the lake and we can sip from a box
o' wine and such???

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Janet B. said...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> Janet B. said...

>>> &

>>> diced,

>>> Let's shop!?!
>>>

>>> Andy

>> O.k. We doing a picnic? We can pick up everything we need at the store
>> for burgers, potato salad, cole slaw, fruit salad and drinks. Don't
>> forget to pick up the paper plates, cups and cutlery. Oh and, don't
>> forget the charcoal.
>> Janet

> Janet,
>
> I'm a paper plate, plastic cups and cutlery expert!
>
> But why the charcoal? Can't we let the box of frozen White Castle burgers
> thaw in the sun?
>
> While in the meantime I'll row us around the lake and we can sip from a
> box
> o' wine and such???
>
> Andy

It's a plan!!!
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > said:
> Andy <q> dropped this turd : in
> rec.food.cooking
>
> > Never knew there was such a thing but Sandra Lee found them! Rosemary &
> > Garlic. Nuked then tossed with scallions and bacon bits and mayo.
> >
> > Her and her 10 pounds of hair spray never cease to amaze me!
> >
> > Andy

> I tried those once. Only once...
>
> Michael <- did not like them at all

Do you mean those tubs of pre-cooked and mashed spuds that one
sees at the stupidmarket? I've never watched Sandra Lee and I'm
starting to be very glad...

--
Jani in WA