Old 25-12-2006, 07:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!
I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies steamed for
dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Hugs!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 25-12-2006, 08:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote in
news
Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!

So far so good!! I'm leaving to go over the river and throught the
woods but not to granny's house. :-)

I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies
steamed for dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

Ham and prime rib for later.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Nice.

Hugs!

Happy holiday to you!!

Hugs and cheers!

Old 25-12-2006, 09:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!
I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies steamed for
dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Hugs!
--
Peace, Om

Best Wishes for the holidays to you also.
Janet

Old 25-12-2006, 10:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .net,
sandi wrote:

Omelet wrote in
news
Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!

So far so good!! I'm leaving to go over the river and throught the
woods but not to granny's house. :-)

I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies
steamed for dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

Ham and prime rib for later.

Yum. We had leftover duck and some fresh steamed chinese brocolli. What
little sides were left last night went home with company except for some
of the sauce.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Nice.

Hugs!

Happy holiday to you!!

Hugs and cheers!

:-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 26-12-2006, 01:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Manual Toothbrushes Manufacturer - Yangzhou Shuguang Toothbrush Factory
http://www.xanga.com/sgtoothbrush , http://www.sunrisebrush.com ,
http://www.chinabboss.com , http://20six.co.uk/sgtoothbrush ,
http://www.xanga.com/sunrisebrush , http://sgtoothbrush.livejournal.com

Wooden Cedar Shoe Trees & Insoles Manufacturer - China Toplevel
Co.,Limited
http://www.xanga.com/shoetrees , http://www.xanga.com/shoetree ,
http://www.toplevel.net.cn