Old 24-12-2003, 08:07 PM
frohe

Default Merry Christmas y'all!

I just got back from takin the turkeys to the nursin home. Man, what a
spread them old folks are gonna enjoy tomorrow. On my way out, old Clem (97
years young) stopped me. With a twinkle in his eye that'd rival any 5 yr
old at Christmas, he told me "You be sure to tell all them folks you talk
about BBQ on the internet with that I said Thanks for teachin you how to
cook BBQ". Then he laffed a big ol belly laff. LOL! Ya gotta love it.

Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of family,
friends, good food and lots of laffs.
--
-frohe (feedin 15 folks tomorrow)
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Old 24-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Duwop

frohe wrote:
snip nice story
Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of
family, friends, good food and lots of laffs.

Likewise, froliche weinachten to all and to all a good Q.

And to many many more.

Dale

Old 25-12-2003, 05:22 PM
James Emanuel

"frohe" wrote in message
I just got back from takin the turkeys to the nursin home. Man, what a
spread them old folks are gonna enjoy tomorrow. On my way out, old Clem

(97
years young) stopped me. With a twinkle in his eye that'd rival any 5 yr
old at Christmas, he told me "You be sure to tell all them folks you talk
about BBQ on the internet with that I said Thanks for teachin you how to
cook BBQ". Then he laffed a big ol belly laff. LOL! Ya gotta love it.

Anyways, 'fore I forget, hope y'all have one super Christmas full of

family,
friends, good food and lots of laffs.
--
-frohe (feedin 15 folks tomorrow)
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Good on ya frohe for the trip to the nursing home with the turkeys. Merry
Christmas to you and yours.

James Emanuel, K7 with an 11# brisket with garlic and pork fat lardoons for
a relatives Christmas party

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card) Omelet General Cooking 4 26-12-2006 12:40 AM
Merry Christmas Omelet General Cooking 0 25-12-2006 03:59 PM
Merry Christmas! Chuck Kopsho General Cooking 2 25-12-2005 05:31 AM
Merry Christmas Pinky Winemaking 2 28-12-2003 10:56 PM