Posted to rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann

Default Animated Christmas Card for the group

http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

(it may be a teensy bit slow to load if you are not on high-speed
internet)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Thanks.
Reminded me a little of my favorite rendition of White Christmas -- now
don't all groan together -- Otis Redding's "I'm dreaming of a White
Christmas."
Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann

Dee Randall wrote:

> Thanks.
> Reminded me a little of my favorite rendition of White Christmas -- now
> don't all groan together -- Otis Redding's "I'm dreaming of a White
> Christmas."
> Dee

This card used the Drifters rendition of "White Christmas."

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee Randall

"itsjoannotjoann" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Reminded me a little of my favorite rendition of White Christmas -- now
>> don't all groan together -- Otis Redding's "I'm dreaming of a White
>> Christmas."
>> Dee

> This card used the Drifters rendition of "White Christmas."

Ah ha! Close - but "no cigar."
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote

> "itsjoannotjoann" > looking for trouble wrote

>> http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html
>>
>> (it may be a teensy bit slow to load if you are not on high-speed
>> internet)

> That is cute. The White Reindeer was hilarious.
>
> Michael

How cute! Thanks, joan!

nancy