FoodBanter.com

-   -   Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/110775-merry-christmas-all-interactive.html)

Omelet 25-12-2006 07:53 PM

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!
I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies steamed for
dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Hugs!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

sandi 25-12-2006 08:37 PM

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card)

Omelet > wrote in
:

> Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!

So far so good!! I'm leaving to go over the river and throught the
woods but not to granny's house. :-)

> I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies
> steamed for dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

Ham and prime rib for later.

> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

Nice.

> Hugs!

Happy holiday to you!!

Hugs and cheers!

Janet B. 25-12-2006 09:19 PM

"Omelet" > wrote in message
> Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!
> I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies steamed for
> dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:
>
> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003
>
> Hugs!
> --
> Peace, Om

Best Wishes for the holidays to you also.
Janet

Omelet 25-12-2006 10:03 PM

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card)

In article .net>,
sandi > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in
> :
>
> > Hope everyone is having a wonderful one!

> So far so good!! I'm leaving to go over the river and throught the
> woods but not to granny's house. :-)
>
> > I just finally got the kitchen cleaned up and some veggies
> > steamed for dinner. I also cut up the remaining roast duck:

> Ham and prime rib for later.

Yum. We had leftover duck and some fresh steamed chinese brocolli. What
little sides were left last night went home with company except for some
of the sauce.

> > http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...ode=0212320003

> Nice.
> >
> > Hugs!

> Happy holiday to you!!
>
> Hugs and cheers!

:-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

shoetrrs 26-12-2006 01:40 AM

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card)

Manual Toothbrushes Manufacturer - Yangzhou Shuguang Toothbrush Factory
http://www.xanga.com/sgtoothbrush , http://www.sunrisebrush.com ,
http://www.chinabboss.com , http://20six.co.uk/sgtoothbrush ,
http://www.xanga.com/sunrisebrush , http://sgtoothbrush.livejournal.com

Wooden Cedar Shoe Trees & Insoles Manufacturer - China Toplevel
Co.,Limited
http://www.xanga.com/shoetrees , http://www.xanga.com/shoetree ,
http://www.toplevel.net.cn