Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Default Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops

would you like pot with that? wrote:
> The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> evaluations.

OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
little excessive; no?

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
>> The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>> marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
>> confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
>> evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's
> a little excessive; no?
>

> --
> __________________________________________________ _________
> A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
> I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
> gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
> Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
MG MG is offline

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
>> The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>> marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
>> confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
>> evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's
> a little excessive; no?
>

> --
> __________________________________________________ _________
> A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
> I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
> gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
> Jefferson

I would think they did that so they would have impartial and legal evidence
that they had in fact ingested some weed, not because they thought they'd
get sick or whatever

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
2nz 2nz is offline

Head Shot wrote:
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> little excessive; no?

You bet it is.
I know the area very well. Pot has been a prevalent part of the culture
there for a long time.
Those officers' great grandfathers probably smoked "mota" and their
great grandmothers probably kept "herba buena" for medicinal purposes.
A tribal judge from the pueblo is a longtime friend of mine, and let's
just say we did our share of partying in our sordid and seamy pasts.
My theory is that the officers recalled a local incident, about a year
ago, where a kid spit in a cop's hamburger. The cop got a handsome
settlement from the burger chain.
Going to the hospital was the first step in a process to nab some large
bucks.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

MG wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> would you like pot with that? wrote:
>>> The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>>> marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit
>>> to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for
>>> medical evaluations.

>> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK
>> employees to do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a
>> little weed? That's a little excessive; no?

> I would think they did that so they would have impartial and legal
> evidence that they had in fact ingested some weed, not because they
> thought they'd get sick or whatever

I figure if Jack Bauer can become a herion addict to go deep under cover;
Barney Fife can eat a bud with his Whopper.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
2nz 2nz is offline

Head Shot wrote:
> MG wrote:
> >>
> >> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK
> >> employees to do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a
> >> little weed? That's a little excessive; no?

> > I would think they did that so they would have impartial and legal
> > evidence that they had in fact ingested some weed, not because they
> > thought they'd get sick or whatever

> I figure if Jack Bauer can become a herion addict to go deep under cover;
> Barney Fife can eat a bud with his Whopper.

Burger King Employee: "May I take your order please?"
Barney: "Yes...I'll have one Whopper....with cheese.......and nip it
with some bud."

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
mc mc is offline

2nz wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:
> > would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > > evaluations.

> > OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> > do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> > little excessive; no?

> You bet it is.

Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your food
and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

mc

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> little excessive; no?

Especially if the pot wasn't cooked, in which case it would provide no
high.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
2nz 2nz is offline

mc wrote:
> 2nz wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:
> > >
> > > OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> > > do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> > > little excessive; no?

> > You bet it is.

> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your food
> and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:37:40 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:

>OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
>do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
>little excessive; no?

I smoked some weed once, (only once) and as soon as I finished smoking
it, I immedfiately went to the nearest hospital. I was not there too
long though. They sent some nuns in my room to sell me a Jesus
burger. Being as stoned as I was, I tried to undress all the nuns. I
was just trying to help these nuns get rid of their habits, but I was
tossed out of the hospital for it. I never, ever tried pot again.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"2nz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Head Shot wrote:
>> would you like pot with that? wrote:
>> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
>> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
>> > evaluations.

>> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees
>> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed?
>> That's a
>> little excessive; no?

> You bet it is.
> I know the area very well. Pot has been a prevalent part of the culture
> there for a long time.
> Those officers' great grandfathers probably smoked "mota" and their
> great grandmothers probably kept "herba buena" for medicinal purposes.
> A tribal judge from the pueblo is a longtime friend of mine, and let's
> just say we did our share of partying in our sordid and seamy pasts.
> My theory is that the officers recalled a local incident, about a year
> ago, where a kid spit in a cop's hamburger. The cop got a handsome
> settlement from the burger chain.
> Going to the hospital was the first step in a process to nab some large
> bucks.

Whatever. Dumb kids did something stupid. They need to be punished. We
all know that weed sprinkled on burger does nothing. The act itself is one
of vanalism though.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"2nz" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> mc wrote:
>> 2nz wrote:

>> > You bet it is.

>> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your food
>> and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

At the very least it's justified. You can't have drive in restaurants where
jerk offs put whatever they want on a burger. Otherwise the next time it
may be acid etc.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> "2nz" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> mc wrote:

>>> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your
>>> food and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

>> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?
>>

> At the very least it's justified. You can't have drive in
> restaurants where jerk offs put whatever they want on a burger.
> Otherwise the next time it may be acid etc.

(ridiculous cross-postings snipped)

Exactly. The idiots have no right to tamper with food under any
circumstances. Doesn't matter if they thought they were being cute or
whatever other reason they may have had. But I think the employees should
be the ones sued. Unless their manager was complicit in their actions, BK
itself really isn't at fault. (Of course, minimum wage BK employees don't
have any money to cough up.)

Jill

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,alt.recovery.aa

>Suit: Burger King sold pot burgers to cops
>November 7, 2006
>
>ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (AP) -- Two police officers sued Burger King
>Corp., claiming they were served hamburgers that had been sprinkled
>with marijuana.
>
>The lawsuit says Mark Landavazo and Henry Gabaldon, officers for the
>Isleta Pueblo tribal police, were in uniform and riding in a marked
>patrol car when they bought meals at the drive-through lane October 8
>of a Burger King restaurant in Los Lunas, New Mexico.
>
>The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
>confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
>evaluations.
>
>"It gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Whopper,"' the officers'
>attorney, Sam Bregman, said Monday.
>
>"The idea that these hoodlums would put marijuana into a hamburger and
>therefore attempt to impair law enforcement officers trying to do
>their jobs is outrageous."
>
>Three Burger King employees were arrested and charged with possession
>of marijuana and aggravated battery on an officer, a felony. They
>later were indicted.
>
>The lawsuit, filed Friday in Bernalillo County, alleges personal
>injury, negligence, battery and violation of fair practices. It seeks
>unspecified damages along with legal costs.
>
>Officials at Miami-based Burger King declined to comment, citing a
>company policy against discussing pending litigation.
>

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

>On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 21:58:47 -0600, wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:37:40 -0500, "Head Shot"
> wrote:
>
>OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
>do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
>little excessive; no?
>

>>I smoked some weed once, (only once) and as soon as I finished smoking
>>it, I immedfiately went to the nearest hospital. I was not there too
>>long though. They sent some nuns in my room to sell me a Jesus
>>burger. Being as stoned as I was, I tried to undress all the nuns. I
>>was just trying to help these nuns get rid of their habits, but I was
>>tossed out of the hospital for it. I never, ever tried pot again.

Those nuns should have thanked you for getting rid of their habits.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> little excessive; no?

I think it may have also been to document this incident, in case they
failed a drug test at some time in the near future. If they were drug
tested and had not done this and showed up positive, how would they
have explained it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> > "2nz" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...

> >> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?
> >>

> > At the very least it's justified. You can't have drive in
> > restaurants where jerk offs put whatever they want on a burger.
> > Otherwise the next time it may be acid etc.

> (ridiculous cross-postings snipped)
>
> Exactly. The idiots have no right to tamper with food under any
> circumstances. Doesn't matter if they thought they were being cute or
> whatever other reason they may have had. But I think the employees should
> be the ones sued. Unless their manager was complicit in their actions, BK
> itself really isn't at fault. (Of course, minimum wage BK employees don't
> have any money to cough up.)
>
> Jill

OK, I'm gonna be the devil's advocate here, so to speak (and sorry if I
didn't snip prior posts properly). Just "what if" it weren't the BK
employees who did this alledged deed? Is it possible said BK employees
were framed? Perhaps there were issues with the two law enforcement
employees with regard to drug abuse or ??? Maybe the two law
enforcement employees had/have something to hide, such as addiction or
other issues like domestic abuse or abuse of authority? I do not imply
these are issues of the case nor do I imply the BK employees are guilty,
either! Without "all" available details, an informed "verdict" is not
possible.

Sky, who's unreasonably gullible
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

In article . com>,
"2nz" > wrote:

> mc wrote:
> > 2nz wrote:

> > > You bet it is.

> > Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your food
> > and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

Sure. No one has the right to trick you into taking *any* kind of drug.
It would be justified if they'd put aspirin on the burgers.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Head Shot wrote:
> would you like pot with that? wrote:
> > The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
> > marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit to
> > confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for medical
> > evaluations.

> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK employees to
> do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a little weed? That's a
> little excessive; no?

No, because at the time, they didn't know what ELSE might be in the
Burger.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

> > Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your food
> > and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

Are you people insane? We have on duty cops with guns getting poisoned
at a fast food restaurant. Do you want some tanked up cops responding
to YOUR 911 call? What the hell is matter with you people?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

mc wrote:
> 2nz wrote:
>> Head Shot wrote:
>>>
>>> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK
>>> employees to do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a
>>> little weed? That's a little excessive; no?

>> You bet it is.

> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your
> food and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

Cop might as well go to the hospital after every meal. LSD is a liquid.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Larry Bud wrote:
>>> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your
>>> food and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

>> Agreed. But is a lawsuit for aggravated battery justified?

> Are you people insane? We have on duty cops with guns getting
> poisoned at a fast food restaurant. Do you want some tanked up cops
> responding to YOUR 911 call? What the hell is matter with you people?

Poison? I would like someone to send me a quarter pound of Burger King bud
poison.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> Whatever. Dumb kids did something stupid. They need to be punished.
> We all know that weed sprinkled on burger does nothing. The act
> itself is one of vanalism though.

Bush admits he was a blow-hound for years; and he doesn't get to sue
anyone. Barney Fife takes a bite out of a $2 mexican bud and suddenly he
wants the estate of Dave Thomas to send him $10 million.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Larry Bud wrote:
> Head Shot wrote:
>> would you like pot with that? wrote:
>>> The officers ate about half of their burgers before discovering
>>> marijuana on the meat, the lawsuit said. They used a field test kit
>>> to confirm the substance was pot, then went to a hospital for
>>> medical evaluations.

>> OK; now granted that was not a cool thing for the idiotic BK
>> employees to do; but they went to a hospital because they ate a
>> little weed? That's a little excessive; no?

> No, because at the time, they didn't know what ELSE might be in the
> Burger.

That holds true for every fast food burger ever purchased. The cop should
buy a hothouse and grow all of his own food from now on.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> mc wrote:
>> 2nz wrote:

>>> You bet it is.

>> Oh please, I would've done the same thing. A stranger taints your
>> food and you're a cop, I'd wanna know WTH else might be in there.

> Cop might as well go to the hospital after every meal. LSD is a liquid.

It's a crystal.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

avery wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> Cop might as well go to the hospital after every meal. LSD is a
>> liquid.

> It's a crystal.

Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it always ends
up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto sugar cubes, or
liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a crystalline form as it's
being made and then mixed with water (I have never made it); but nobody on
this planet has ever bought LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe
me then read up on Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from
the Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> avery wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> Cop might as well go to the hospital after every meal. LSD is a
>>> liquid.

>> It's a crystal.

> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it always ends
> up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto sugar cubes, or
> liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a crystalline form as it's
> being made and then mixed with water (I have never made it); but nobody
> on this planet has ever bought LSD in crystalline form. If you don't
> believe me then read up on Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the
> stuff from the Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic
> bus.

I received it in its dry form on blotter, made by a highly dependable
source. This was not at all uncommon.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> avery wrote:
>>>
>>> It's a crystal.

>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it
>> always ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto
>> sugar cubes, or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a
>> crystalline form as it's being made and then mixed with water (I
>> have never made it); but nobody on this planet has ever bought
>> LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe me then read up on
>> Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from the
>> Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.
>>

> I received it in its dry form on blotter, made by a highly dependable
> source. This was not at all uncommon.

What are you talking about? Blotter is when you get it on paper and the
paper had one or more drops put on it. All you are buying is a piece of
paper with the drop all soaked in (and usually a mickey mouse, unicorn, or
some other ink stamp on it). There is no crystal powder on the paper.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it
>>> always ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto
>>> sugar cubes, or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a
>>> crystalline form as it's being made and then mixed with water (I
>>> have never made it); but nobody on this planet has ever bought
>>> LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe me then read up on
>>> Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from the
>>> Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.
>>>

>> I received it in its dry form on blotter, made by a highly dependable
>> source. This was not at all uncommon.

> What are you talking about? Blotter is when you get it on paper and the
> paper had one or more drops put on it. All you are buying is a piece of
> paper with the drop all soaked in (and usually a mickey mouse, unicorn,
> or some other ink stamp on it). There is no crystal powder on the paper.

What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> avery wrote:
>> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>>> Cop might as well go to the hospital after every meal. LSD is a
>>> liquid.

>> It's a crystal.

> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it always ends
> up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto sugar cubes, or
> liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a crystalline form as it's
> being made and then mixed with water (I have never made it); but nobody
> on this planet has ever bought LSD in crystalline form. If you don't
> believe me then read up on Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the
> stuff from the Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic
> bus.

No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a liquid
suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr. Smartypants,
plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it in its crystal form.
A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access to the crystals. Somebody
buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would never buy it in its crystal form,
because one teaspoon of the stuff could probably send all of NYC on the trip
of a lifetime. We had it in liquid form, but it was much more commonly
available, dry, on stamps and microdots
Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water, but that doesn't make
salt a liquid.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"avery" > wrote in message

> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> avery wrote:
>>>
>>> It's a crystal.

>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it always
>> ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto sugar cubes,
>> or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a crystalline form as
>> it's being made and then mixed with water (I have never made it); but
>> nobody on this planet has ever bought LSD in crystalline form. If you
>> don't believe me then read up on Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of
>> the stuff from the Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's
>> magic bus.

> No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a liquid
> suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr. Smartypants,
> plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it in its crystal
> form. A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access to the crystals.
> Somebody buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would never buy it in its
> crystal form, because one teaspoon of the stuff could probably send all of
> NYC on the trip of a lifetime. We had it in liquid form, but it was much
> more commonly available, dry, on stamps and microdots
> Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water, but that doesn't make
> salt a liquid.

It's a breath mint. :-)

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>> Whatever. Dumb kids did something stupid. They need to be punished.
>> We all know that weed sprinkled on burger does nothing. The act
>> itself is one of vanalism though.

> Bush admits he was a blow-hound for years; and he doesn't get to sue
> anyone. Barney Fife takes a bite out of a $2 mexican bud and suddenly he
> wants the estate of Dave Thomas to send him $10 million.

Barney never asked for bud on burger did he?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal LSD.
Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

avery wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> avery wrote:
>>>
>>> It's a crystal.

>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it
>> always ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto
>> sugar cubes, or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a
>> crystalline form as it's being made and then mixed with water (I
>> have never made it); but nobody on this planet has ever bought
>> LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe me then read up on
>> Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from the
>> Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.

> No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a
> liquid suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr.
> Smartypants, plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it
> in its crystal form. A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access
> to the crystals. Somebody buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would
> never buy it in its crystal form, because one teaspoon of the stuff
> could probably send all of NYC on the trip of a lifetime. We had it
> in liquid form, but it was much more commonly available, dry, on
> stamps and microdots Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water,
> but that doesn't
> make salt a liquid.

Buy some a gram of LSD powder and post a photo of it here. Good luck. At
worst you will be able to buy a few sheets of blotter; at best a small vial
of liquid; in the same size vial as you buy hash oil in.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> "Head Shot" > wrote in message
>> Theoric The Squinter wrote:
>>> Whatever. Dumb kids did something stupid. They need to be
>>> punished. We all know that weed sprinkled on burger does nothing. The
>>> act itself is one of vanalism though.

>> Bush admits he was a blow-hound for years; and he doesn't get to sue
>> anyone. Barney Fife takes a bite out of a $2 mexican bud and
>> suddenly he wants the estate of Dave Thomas to send him $10 million.
>>

> Barney never asked for bud on burger did he?

Dunno. Maybe he did and this is all part of a scam. Not unlike the finger
in the chili scam.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
.. .
> avery wrote:

>>> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it
>>> always ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto
>>> sugar cubes, or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a
>>> crystalline form as it's being made and then mixed with water (I
>>> have never made it); but nobody on this planet has ever bought
>>> LSD in crystalline form. If you don't believe me then read up on
>>> Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of the stuff from the
>>> Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's magic bus.

>> No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a
>> liquid suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr.
>> Smartypants, plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it
>> in its crystal form. A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access
>> to the crystals. Somebody buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would
>> never buy it in its crystal form, because one teaspoon of the stuff
>> could probably send all of NYC on the trip of a lifetime. We had it
>> in liquid form, but it was much more commonly available, dry, on
>> stamps and microdots Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water,
>> but that doesn't
>> make salt a liquid.

> Buy some a gram of LSD powder and post a photo of it here. Good luck.
> At worst you will be able to buy a few sheets of blotter; at best a small
> vial of liquid; in the same size vial as you buy hash oil in.

Are you having a conversation with yourself?
We're talking about a chemical structure here, not what's easily available
for you to buy. Do you claim that LSD is paper if you do blotter?

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
2nz 2nz is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> "avery" > wrote in message

> >> Wrong. I have done LSD an uncountable number of times and it always
> >> ends up in a liquid in a small bottle, liquid dropped onto sugar cubes,
> >> or liquid dropped on blotter paper. It may be a crystalline form as
> >> it's being made and then mixed with water (I have never made it); but
> >> nobody on this planet has ever bought LSD in crystalline form. If you
> >> don't believe me then read up on Timothy Leary; who would get bottles of
> >> the stuff from the Government and then bring it with him on Ken Kesey's
> >> magic bus.

> > No, not "wrong". It's a crystal. The fact that you bought it in a liquid
> > suspension doesn't change its chemical structure. And, Mr. Smartypants,
> > plenty of chemists and big-time dealers have bought it in its crystal
> > form. A whole crew of chem students at Reed had access to the crystals.
> > Somebody buying one or two or 20 or 60 hits would never buy it in its
> > crystal form, because one teaspoon of the stuff could probably send all of
> > NYC on the trip of a lifetime. We had it in liquid form, but it was much
> > more commonly available, dry, on stamps and microdots
> > Salt is also a crystal; you can dilute it in water, but that doesn't make
> > salt a liquid.

> It's a breath mint. :-)

It's a desert topping.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

avery wrote:
> Are you having a conversation with yourself?
> We're talking about a chemical structure here, not what's easily
> available for you to buy. Do you claim that LSD is paper if you do
> blotter?

Read the original post. I clearly said the cop should test his water for
drops of LSD in it. In fact, just good this thread for "LSD + Dasani".
I didn't say he should test his splenda packets. Actually; I am growing
weary of your idiocy. ^K

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
> avery wrote:
>> Are you having a conversation with yourself?
>> We're talking about a chemical structure here, not what's easily
>> available for you to buy. Do you claim that LSD is paper if you do
>> blotter?

> Read the original post. I clearly said the cop should test his water for
> drops of LSD in it. In fact, just good this thread for "LSD + Dasani".
> I didn't say he should test his splenda packets. Actually; I am growing
> weary of your idiocy. ^K

If that post is indicative of the clarity of your writing style, I can
hardly be blamed for misinterpreting your *point*. I merely stated,
correctly, that acid, chemically, was a crystal, not a liquid, to which you
responded with "Wrong" and then directed me to the works of Timothy Leary
for backup; now you're telling me to "good" threads for Dasani and LSD and
tossing in a Splenda reference for good measure.
I think you may have overdone it a little with that "acid water."

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities

"Head Shot" > wrote in message
.. .
> JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>> What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

> The liquid soaks into the paper and dries. You cannot buy crystal LSD.
> Just doesn't get sold that way. Sorry.

You didn't answer my question. I'll keep repeating it until you either
answer it, or go away:

What else would've been on this blotter which made people hallucinate?

KING BURGER brooklyn1 General Cooking 14 25-11-2009 02:21 PM
World's most expensive ($200) Burger King burger Corey Richardson General Cooking 7 31-07-2008 12:53 PM
Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-11-2006 03:07 PM
Burger King Tacos Name Mexican Cooking 13 10-02-2005 11:06 AM
Who's the ass in the Burger King ads? Doug Norris Barbecue 18 13-11-2003 10:41 PM