Old 23-11-2009, 09:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KING BURGER

http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

Old 23-11-2009, 09:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

Ewwww, it's burned!!!!

Old 23-11-2009, 10:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:20:43 -0500, brooklyn1
wrote:

http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

How come your burgers double in size when you pan fry them? I think
you are full of shit. You've posted those pictures before and they
made me sick last time. How could anyone eat that much onion. I'll
bet your imaginary cats won't even come near your smelly ass.

Just saying...........

Lou
Old 23-11-2009, 10:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
brooklyn1 wrote:

http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

Not bad!

I always have loved your china pattern.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 23-11-2009, 10:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
"Cheryl" wrote:

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

Ewwww, it's burned!!!!

snork
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Old 24-11-2009, 03:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:
http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

What kind of idiot goes to the trouble of making grilled onions for a
burger, and then doesn't use the pan you fried the burger in?

Maybe you oughta just reheat some Campbell's soup, Sheldon.

--
Nemo me impune lacessit
Old 24-11-2009, 01:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Baron Von Schtupp" wrote in message
brooklyn1 wrote:
http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

What kind of idiot goes to the trouble of making grilled onions for a
burger, and then doesn't use the pan you fried the burger in?

Maybe he didn't want the burgers to cool down while the onions cooked.
I.E.maybe actually cook 2 things at the same time??

In fact, to get them to finish relatively close to each other, he may have
had to start the onions first.

You put a lot of thought into your posts, don't you?

Idiot.

Van

Old 24-11-2009, 02:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

ENVIOUS SOCK COWARD DUMB**** wrote:
brooklyn1 wrote:

http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

What kind of idiot goes to the trouble of making grilled onions for a
burger, and then doesn't use the pan you fried the burger in?

Were those onions grilled they wouldn't be in a pot, DUMB****!
Those aren't grilled onions, those are caramelized onions, DUMB****!

Obviously DUMB**** never spent much time around a stove, or pets, what
pets would wanna be near a festering, mealy mouthed, cowardly
DUMB****.

My cats gotta eat too (that's why there are two (2) burgers - can't
count, eh - DUMB****), and cats don't get onions. But anyone with
functioning eyeballs can plainly tell that the onions were reheated in
the burger fry pan, ENVIOUS *COWARDLY* SOCK DUMB****!

AhahahahahaENVIOUS-DUMB****ahahahaSOCK-COWARDahahahahaha. . . .

No time left for you
On my way to better things
No time left for you
I'll find myself some wings
No time left for you
Distant roads are calling me
No time left for you.

Socks got no cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones

Socks got no cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones

Socks got got got got no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
No no no no no no no cajones
No no no no no no no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Cajones
Socks got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Socks got no cajones!

Thankew vedy mucho for moi morning entertainment, ENVIOUS-DUMB****,
SOCK-COWARD!

Beat that Borscht Belt breakfast schitk, Andy! G

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha , , , ,
Old 24-11-2009, 06:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:

http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

What kind of idiot goes to the trouble of making grilled onions for a
burger, and then doesn't use the pan you fried the burger in?

Were those onions grilled they wouldn't be in a pot, DUMB****!
Those aren't grilled onions, those are caramelized onions, DUMB****!

Obviously DUMB**** never spent much time around a stove, or pets, what
pets would wanna be near a festering, mealy mouthed, cowardly
DUMB****.

My cats gotta eat too (that's why there are two (2) burgers - can't
count, eh - DUMB****), and cats don't get onions.

everyone knows that the height of the culinary arts is cooking for cats.

blake
Old 24-11-2009, 09:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My socks have their own dresser drawer (was: KING BURGER)

On Nov 24, 8:07*am, brooklyn1 wrote:

Socks got no cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones

Socks got no cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones
No cajones

Socks got got got got no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
No no no no no no no cajones
No no no no no no no cajones
Socks got got got got no cajones
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Cajones
Socks got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Got no cajones
Socks got no cajones!

So, if your socks have no coresponding dresser drawers, do you just
leave them in the laundry basket? My socks have their own dresser
drawer.

--Bryan

Old 24-11-2009, 11:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:

[...]

Heehee, Sheldon...

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Old 25-11-2009, 04:59 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 wrote:
http://i46.tinypic.com/x2s5ts.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2u6og7d.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7wdop.jpg

What kind of idiot goes to the trouble of making grilled onions for a
burger, and then doesn't use the pan you fried the burger in?

Were those onions grilled they wouldn't be in a pot, DUMB****!
Those aren't grilled onions, those are caramelized onions, DUMB****!

You don't actually "grill" grilled onions on a grill, Sheldon.

.....And my my, aren't we an excitable lil feller?

--
Nemo me impune lacessit
Old 25-11-2009, 05:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Van wrote:

Idiot.

Neener neener.

--