Posted to misc.consumers,alt.law-enforcement,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities
Head Shot[_1_] Head Shot[_1_] is offline

Default Burger King sued for selling pot burgers to cops

Theoric The Squinter wrote:
> Whatever. Dumb kids did something stupid. They need to be punished.
> We all know that weed sprinkled on burger does nothing. The act
> itself is one of vanalism though.

Bush admits he was a blow-hound for years; and he doesn't get to sue
anyone. Barney Fife takes a bite out of a $2 mexican bud and suddenly he
wants the estate of Dave Thomas to send him $10 million.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson