Douglas Sur

Default new diabetic question - restaurant carb counting

I am kind of new to diabetes and carb counting. My main problem is
going out to eat. I have no idea how much carbs I am eating most of the
time. Tonight I went to Red Lobster. They have some items with "carb"
values but they look like Net Carb values which are totally useless to
me. What is the best way to get carbohydrate information on
restaurants, especially small non-national restaurants? I need the
total carbohydrate values for various menu meal items. I often ask the
waitress and they mostly shrug their shoulders. Any ideas you have
would be appreciated.

Carb Counting - Vegetables Ozgirl Diabetic 1 15-12-2005 03:44 PM
Carb Counting - Beans & Legumes Ozgirl Diabetic 0 15-12-2005 06:34 AM
Carb Counting - Grains Ozgirl Diabetic 0 15-12-2005 06:30 AM
Carb Counting - Fruits Ozgirl Diabetic 0 15-12-2005 05:48 AM
new diabetic question - restaurant carb counting Douglas Sur Diabetic 63 24-01-2005 05:06 PM