Old 16-10-2014, 03:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tomatoes anyone?

Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Old 16-10-2014, 11:12 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10/16/2014 07:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:
Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

There is an urban legend that President Truman would
order Air Force One's toilets dumped wherever he
flew over Ohio.

-T

Old 17-10-2014, 05:52 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/16/2014 07:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:
Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on your
head when you were little.

Old 17-10-2014, 06:06 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:52:19 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on your
head when you were little.

Can I start "a betting pool" on how stupid you Brit's are?

The article was clear to me; "Most modern trains are fitted with
toilet tanks which are pumped out at depots, but older rolling stock
vehicles do not have the same system."

Eh?
Old 17-10-2014, 07:04 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your
head when you were little.

Can I start "a betting pool" on how stupid you Brit's are?

The article was clear to me; "Most modern trains are fitted with
toilet tanks which are pumped out at depots, but older rolling stock
vehicles do not have the same system."

Apparently rolling stock gets worn out fairly quickly, so the legislation
doesn't specify a time limit to take the old ones out of service.

Old 17-10-2014, 09:21 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10/17/2014 09:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/16/2014 07:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:
Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on
tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your head when you were little.

Hi Ian,

I bet you weren't this crabby before Metformin.

But, you do have a point. I should probably get the
metal plate changed out for a plastic one. Every
time I pass a Microwave, I can't remember who I
am for a half hour or so. :-)

By the way, Metformin also ruins your sense of humor.

Just out of curiosity, don't you spray herbicides
on your train tracks? If tomatoes could grow on
them, the rest of the tracks would be overgrown with
grass and weeds.

I think the story was probably a hoax. Brits are
known for their sense of humor. Okay, not you, but...

-T

For the humor impaired, and you know who you are,
no, I do not have a plate in my head.

Old 17-10-2014, 09:31 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
[...]

Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that way.

Old 17-10-2014, 09:43 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10/17/2014 01:31 PM, Ian Field wrote:
Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that
way.

Do you think we are going to see any more episodes of the
"I.T.Crowd"? I almost pass out from laughing. Brits
do have a funny bone.
Old 17-10-2014, 09:47 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/17/2014 01:31 PM, Ian Field wrote:
Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that
way.

Do you think we are going to see any more episodes of the
"I.T.Crowd"? I almost pass out from laughing. Brits
do have a funny bone.

Frankly, I find some of the humour a bit infantile.

America is better - they don't get humour, so they just don't bother trying.

Old 17-10-2014, 10:39 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 10/17/2014 01:47 PM, Ian Field wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/17/2014 01:31 PM, Ian Field wrote:
Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that
way.

Do you think we are going to see any more episodes of the
"I.T.Crowd"? I almost pass out from laughing. Brits
do have a funny bone.

Frankly, I find some of the humour a bit infantile.

America is better - they don't get humour, so they just don't bother
trying.

Are you guys ever going the knight John Cleese? He
could read me the phone book and make me laugh.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:28 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ian Field" wrote in message

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/16/2014 07:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:
Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on
tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your head when you were little.

Well, that would explain things!

Old 17-10-2014, 11:30 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your
head when you were little.

Can I start "a betting pool" on how stupid you Brit's are?

The article was clear to me; "Most modern trains are fitted with
toilet tanks which are pumped out at depots, but older rolling stock
vehicles do not have the same system."

Eh?

Did you read the article? It said it was older trains.

And why are you even here? Tag teaming with Todd now? Are you even
diabetic?

Old 17-10-2014, 11:31 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Todd" wrote in message
[...]

Oh but you are ticking me off big time Todd!

Old 17-10-2014, 11:34 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:31:45 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that way.

I'm sorry, but when did you Brit's ever have a sense of humor?!