~patches~

Default For the Guy With Extra Cherry Tomatoes - Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes

Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes

1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 green onions, finely chopped
1 tsp. seasoned salt
Paprika

Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a
small spoon. Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt
together and mix well with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into
tomatoes and sprinkle with paprika
Sheldon

~patches~ wrote:
> Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
>
> 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
> 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
> 4 green onions, finely chopped
> 1 tsp. seasoned salt
> Paprika
>
> Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a
> small spoon. Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt
> together and mix well with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into
> tomatoes and sprinkle with paprika

Do you have any idea how much work that is for the quantity involved
with cherry tomatoes coming out the ass... maybe you got a skinny butt.
hehe

Sheldon

Dimitri

"~patches~" > wrote in message
> Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
>
> 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
> 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
> 4 green onions, finely chopped
> 1 tsp. seasoned salt
> Paprika
>
> Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a small
> spoon. Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt together and mix
> well with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into tomatoes and sprinkle
> with paprika

Nice stuff - add 1/4 to 1/2 Blue cheese ounce for ounce and a dash of Tabasco.

Dimitri

~patches~

Sheldon wrote:

> ~patches~ wrote:
>
>>Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
>>
>> 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
>> 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
>> 4 green onions, finely chopped
>> 1 tsp. seasoned salt
>> Paprika
>>
>> Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a
>>small spoon. Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt
>>together and mix well with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into
>>tomatoes and sprinkle with paprika

> Do you have any idea how much work that is for the quantity involved
> with cherry tomatoes coming out the ass... maybe you got a skinny butt.
> hehe
>
> Sheldon

It might be a bit of work but if he can post he can make the simple
appetizer above.

My butt is skinny but thanks for your interest. It's always flattering
to know someone cares Speaking of butts how do you do a pork butt
roast? I'm looking for more ideas other than the bbq sauce roast trick,
coke trick, or simply roasting in the oven. I'm looking for something
with a little punch but not too spicey as DH is wussy when it comes to
spice. He's also picky about eating hot pineapple but I think he would
be ok with just the juice. I'm running out of ideas and have a pork
butt I would like to do for Sunday.
Barbara

~patches~ wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>
> > ~patches~ wrote:
> >
> >>Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
> >>
> >> 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed
> >> 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
> >> 4 green onions, finely chopped
> >> 1 tsp. seasoned salt
> >> Paprika
> >>
> >> Slice off the top of each tomato and gently scoop out pulp with a
> >>small spoon. Combine cream cheese, green onions and seasoned salt
> >>together and mix well with a hand mixer until smooth. Spoon mixture into
> >>tomatoes and sprinkle with paprika

> > Do you have any idea how much work that is for the quantity involved
> > with cherry tomatoes coming out the ass... maybe you got a skinny butt.
> > hehe
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> It might be a bit of work but if he can post he can make the simple
> appetizer above.
>
> My butt is skinny but thanks for your interest. It's always flattering
> to know someone cares Speaking of butts how do you do a pork butt
> roast? I'm looking for more ideas other than the bbq sauce roast trick,
> coke trick, or simply roasting in the oven. I'm looking for something
> with a little punch but not too spicey as DH is wussy when it comes to
> spice. He's also picky about eating hot pineapple but I think he would
> be ok with just the juice. I'm running out of ideas and have a pork
> butt I would like to do for Sunday.

A pork butt is basically a chuck roast from a pig. I think you can try any
pot roast recipe with a pork butt and it should come out well.

MJ

Actually its "GIRL with the extra cherry tomatoes." But thats ok ive been
called worse..lol
I ended up putting them all in freezer bags and am going to see how they
keep for chili's and stuff. Thanks to everyone for their great ideas...when
i dont have so many i will try some of those ideas.
MJ
m...