Old 04-04-2012, 04:24 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Pierogies!

I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a ton
of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes hers
soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
this brand is good!

Old 04-04-2012, 03:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:24:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a ton
of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes hers
soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
this brand is good!

My neighbor makes hers homemade with quite a variety of fillings. They
are delicious, but not diabetic friendly, so it is a special treat
when I do eat them.

Evelyn
Old 04-04-2012, 10:20 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

wrote:

I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a
ton
of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes
hers
soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
this brand is good!

My neighbor makes hers homemade with quite a variety of fillings. They
are delicious, but not diabetic friendly, so it is a special treat
when I do eat them.

They work fine for me but I don't eat very many.

Pierogies Tara General Cooking 15 06-10-2013 12:02 AM
improv pierogies Somebody General Cooking 12 03-01-2013 11:52 PM
Western Style Pierogies Oh Deer Recipes (moderated) 0 13-03-2006 08:03 AM