FoodBanter.com

-   -   Pierogies! (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/416833-pierogies.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 04-04-2012 04:24 AM

Pierogies!

I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a ton
of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes hers
soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
this brand is good!

Evelyn 04-04-2012 03:49 PM

Pierogies!

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:24:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
>section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
>them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a ton
>of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes hers
>soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
>this brand is good!

My neighbor makes hers homemade with quite a variety of fillings. They
are delicious, but not diabetic friendly, so it is a special treat
when I do eat them.

Evelyn

Julie Bove[_2_] 04-04-2012 10:20 PM

Pierogies!

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:24:35 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>I was sooo happy today. We found pierogies in the Kosher frozen food
>>section today that I can eat. I thought for sure they would have eggs in
>>them but they do not. I like to eat them just boiled but served with a
>>ton
>>of sautéed onions. My husband prefers his fried harder. Angela likes
>>hers
>>soft so I don't have to do them twice for just the two of us. I just hope
>>this brand is good!

> My neighbor makes hers homemade with quite a variety of fillings. They
> are delicious, but not diabetic friendly, so it is a special treat
> when I do eat them.

They work fine for me but I don't eat very many.