Posted to alt.food.diabetic,can.forsale,nj.forsale,pgh.forsale,phl.forsale

Default FS: Freestyle lancets and testing strips

I have for sale 3 boxes of 100 count freestyle lancets and 6 boxes 50
count test strips.
For a total of 300 Lancets and 300 testing strips.
Lancets expire OCTOBER 2011
test strips expire November 2009

This is for the freestyle LINE. IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING MACHINES
THEY WILL WORK FOR YOU

- FREESTYLE
- FREESTYLE FREEDOM
- FREESTYLE FLASH
AND
- FREESTYLE TRACKER

All for $150.00 USD
These are the prices in these monies
$94.60 EUR
150.15 CAD
$75.00 GBP
$15,723 JPY

THE RATE OF EXCHANGE CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME BUT WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN
IDEA.

All other currencies please check with your bank. You must provide UDS
for postage so please provide me with your zip/postal code to
calculate postage....Thank you

Postage is non-negotiable and must be paid in US Funds

ATTENTION: If you are from NIGERIA I will not accept any offers as a
majority of those answering my ad are SCAM ARTISTS!

OT Changing Lancets Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 49 09-09-2014 04:19 AM
testing meters/strips Storrmmee Diabetic 9 07-09-2011 05:41 AM
STRIPS Dimitri General Cooking 3 21-03-2010 03:38 AM
FS: Freestyle lancets and testing strips: fly-girl Diabetic 13 16-08-2008 05:05 PM
Freestyle glucose meter AAAA batteries on ebay for 1 cent Ebike Charlie Diabetic 0 15-11-2006 05:36 PM