FoodBanter.com

-   -   FS: Freestyle lancets and testing strips (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/159432-fs-freestyle-lancets-testing.html)

fly-girl 28-07-2008 02:54 PM

FS: Freestyle lancets and testing strips

I have for sale 3 boxes of 100 count freestyle lancets and 6 boxes 50
count test strips.
For a total of 300 Lancets and 300 testing strips.
Lancets expire OCTOBER 2011
test strips expire November 2009

This is for the freestyle LINE. IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING MACHINES
THEY WILL WORK FOR YOU

- FREESTYLE
- FREESTYLE FREEDOM
- FREESTYLE FLASH
AND
- FREESTYLE TRACKER

All for $150.00 USD
These are the prices in these monies
$94.60 EUR
150.15 CAD
$75.00 GBP
$15,723 JPY

THE RATE OF EXCHANGE CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME BUT WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN
IDEA.

All other currencies please check with your bank. You must provide UDS
for postage so please provide me with your zip/postal code to
calculate postage....Thank you

Postage is non-negotiable and must be paid in US Funds

ATTENTION: If you are from NIGERIA I will not accept any offers as a
majority of those answering my ad are SCAM ARTISTS!