Vicki Beausoleil

Default Recipe: Quick Egg Soup

Too easy!

Quick Egg Soup

1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 vegetable bouillon cube (or any other flavour)
1 egg

Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water, remove from heat. Beat egg,
blend into broth. Reheat slowly. DO NOT BOIL!
Makes 1 serving

Per serving: 85.2 Cal, 5.6g fat, 6.9g protein, 1.3g CHO, 0 fiber.
1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.

Vicki
Nan Eklund

The Armenians have Tarbia Chorba (which means "bad soup", i.e., you have to
beat it). I adapted it for days when I needed chicken-soup-for-a-cold.
Can of chicken broth or boiling water plus a chicken bouillon cube.
In a blender put
Juice of 1 medium sized lemon
1 egg. Start the blender and sloooooly add the boiling soup.
Hot - delicious - and great for a cold. I've never given a darn about the carbs
or calories because when you're sneezing your head off - who the heck cares!
Nan, Type 2