Cooking Equipment (rec.food.equipment) Discussion of food-related equipment. Includes items used in food preparation and storage, including major and minor appliances, gadgets and utensils, infrastructure, and food- and recipe-related software.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Cymru Llewes
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rival electric slicer manual

Does anyone have a manual for an older Rival electric slicer? We seem to
be missing a piece or two and can't tell by looking at the machine what
is missing. We have the stand, motor, blade, slide, hand protector, and
most of what holds the blade in place. Rival's website doesn't have
a manual and a google search failed turn up anything more than sites
asking for the manual.

Thanks
--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 12-10-2003, 04:31 PM
limey
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rival electric slicer manual


"Cymru Llewes" wrote in message
Does anyone have a manual for an older Rival electric slicer? We seem to
be missing a piece or two and can't tell by looking at the machine what
is missing. We have the stand, motor, blade, slide, hand protector, and
most of what holds the blade in place. Rival's website doesn't have
a manual and a google search failed turn up anything more than sites
asking for the manual.


I have a Rival food slicer which is quite a number of years old - Model
1101E. Some years ago, I lost the original "Instruction and Idea Book", so
called them on the phone for a replacement. The little manual cites a
Customer Relations Department phone: 1-800-624-4693. The numbers I called
were (Kansas City) 1-816-861-1000, with Parts and Service being
1-816-826-6600. Perhaps one of those numbers can help.

If my model matches yours, or if you have
Model 1030V, let me know and I can list the parts of the slicer(s). In that
way, you can see if anything is missing. I'd scan and e-mail to you, but
the print is so tiny I'm not sure it would reproduce well.
Good luck!

Dora

Thanks
--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys



  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 12-10-2003, 05:28 PM
Steve Calvin
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rival electric slicer manual

limey wrote:

"Cymru Llewes" wrote in message

Does anyone have a manual for an older Rival electric slicer? We seem to
be missing a piece or two and can't tell by looking at the machine what
is missing. We have the stand, motor, blade, slide, hand protector, and
most of what holds the blade in place. Rival's website doesn't have
a manual and a google search failed turn up anything more than sites
asking for the manual.


I don't have a manual for mine (well, once upon a time I did) but you
shouldn't really need it. It sounds to me like you have most all of
the parts. The only thing that you didn't mention is the plastic
screw-on that holds the blade on. I won't post it here, but I can
mail you a pic. of the parts if you'd like.

--
Steve


  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 13-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Cymru Llewes
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rival electric slicer manual

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:31:45 -0400, limey wrote:
I have a Rival food slicer which is quite a number of years old - Model
1101E. Some years ago, I lost the original "Instruction and Idea Book", so
called them on the phone for a replacement. The little manual cites a
Customer Relations Department phone: 1-800-624-4693. The numbers I called
were (Kansas City) 1-816-861-1000, with Parts and Service being
1-816-826-6600. Perhaps one of those numbers can help.

If my model matches yours, or if you have
Model 1030V, let me know and I can list the parts of the slicer(s). In that
way, you can see if anything is missing. I'd scan and e-mail to you, but
the print is so tiny I'm not sure it would reproduce well.
Good luck!

Dora


Model 1101E/3 (I dug it back out from the bottom cupboard and looked at
the motor housing.) I think that we'll call Rival tomorrow morning and ask
them to send us a manual.


Thanks
--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-10-2003, 01:22 AM
limey
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rival electric slicer manual


"Cymru Llewes" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:31:45 -0400, limey wrote:
I have a Rival food slicer which is quite a number of years old - Model
1101E. Some years ago, I lost the original "Instruction and Idea

Book", so
called them on the phone for a replacement. The little manual cites a
Customer Relations Department phone: 1-800-624-4693. The numbers I

called
were (Kansas City) 1-816-861-1000, with Parts and Service being
1-816-826-6600. Perhaps one of those numbers can help.

If my model matches yours, or if you have
Model 1030V, let me know and I can list the parts of the slicer(s). In

that
way, you can see if anything is missing. I'd scan and e-mail to you,

but
the print is so tiny I'm not sure it would reproduce well.
Good luck!

Dora


Model 1101E/3 (I dug it back out from the bottom cupboard and looked at
the motor housing.) I think that we'll call Rival tomorrow morning and ask
them to send us a manual.


Thanks
--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys


If you're unsuccessful in getting a manual, get back to me and I'll see what
I can reproduce.

Dora
limey at toad dot net




  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-02-2017, 11:07 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default Rival electric slicer manual

I'm looking for a manual for model C1174 Rival slicer, does anyone have one, I've sent Rival a note but because it is an older machine, they don't have it. Thank you to anyone that can help me.

Lori from Canada
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-02-2017, 11:10 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default Rival electric slicer manual

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:07:38 PM UTC-8, wrote:
I'm looking for a manual for model C1174 Rival slicer, does anyone have one, I've sent Rival a note but because it is an older machine, they don't have it. Thank you to anyone that can help me.

Lori from Canada


Further to my note I can't even find an on/off switch and the blade does not move when I plug it in, before I turf it, I'm just wondering if there is a trick to this. It looks as though it were hardly used.

Lori from Canada


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 5th Ed byCharles Alexander & Matthew Sadiku [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-03-2016 08:31 PM
SOLUTIONS MANUAL: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 5th Ed byCharles Alexander & Matthew Sadiku [email protected] General Cooking 0 16-09-2015 02:58 PM
Electric Food Slicer mengasd Cooking Equipment 0 15-10-2011 04:58 AM
Electric meat slicer Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Cooking Equipment 7 14-09-2010 07:40 AM
Pasta Maker - Electric or Manual? contrapositive General Cooking 13 09-12-2003 01:13 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017