Old 14-10-2003, 01:22 AM
limey

Default Rival electric slicer manual

"Cymru Llewes" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:31:45 -0400, limey wrote:
I have a Rival food slicer which is quite a number of years old - Model
1101E. Some years ago, I lost the original "Instruction and Idea

Book", so
called them on the phone for a replacement. The little manual cites a
Customer Relations Department phone: 1-800-624-4693. The numbers I

called
were (Kansas City) 1-816-861-1000, with Parts and Service being
1-816-826-6600. Perhaps one of those numbers can help.

If my model matches yours, or if you have
Model 1030V, let me know and I can list the parts of the slicer(s). In

that
way, you can see if anything is missing. I'd scan and e-mail to you,

but
the print is so tiny I'm not sure it would reproduce well.
Good luck!

Dora

Model 1101E/3 (I dug it back out from the bottom cupboard and looked at
the motor housing.) I think that we'll call Rival tomorrow morning and ask
them to send us a manual.

Thanks
--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys

If you're unsuccessful in getting a manual, get back to me and I'll see what
I can reproduce.

Dora
limey at toad dot net